52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fresenius Sees No Meaningful Pandemic Impact On Hospital Operations - Conference Call
Fresenius SE Q3 Net Income EUR 427 Million, Down 4%
Fresenius Nominates Wolfgang Kirsch To Become Chairman Of Supervisory Board
Fresenius SE & Co KGaA is a Germany-based healthcare group. It operates through four business segments. Fresenius Medical Care runs a global network of dialysis clinics, providing treatment for patients with chronic kidney failure. It also offers dialyzers, dialysis machines and renal pharmaceuticals. Fresenius Kabi specializes in intravenously administered generic drugs (IV drugs), clinical nutrition and infusion therapies. It also supplies hospitals with medical devices and products of transfusion technology. Fresenius Helios is a private hospital operator, with over 130 facilities in Germany, including maximum care hospitals and rehabilitation centers and, through Quironsalud, over 80 hospitals and outpatient centers, as well as approximately 300 Occupational Risk Prevention Centers in Spain. Fresenius Vamed manages projects and provides services for health care facilities worldwide, from development and turnkey construction to maintenance and total operational management.
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Rachel Clare Empey
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German healthcare group Fresenius SE & Co <FREG.DE> third-quarter net income beat expectations on Thursday, buoyed by strong earnings at its dialysis unit, recovery in generic drugs and a rise in elective procedures at its hospitals.
German healthcare group Fresenius SE & Co beat third-quarter net income expectations on Thursday, buoyed by strong earnings at its dialysis unit, recovery in generic drugs and increased number elective procedures at its hospitals.
* Shares down 4% (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* SEBASTIAN BIEDENKOPF, CURRENTLY GENERAL COUNSEL OF ROBERT BOSCH GMBH, WILL JOIN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF FRESENIUS AS CHIEF LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
* FRESENIUS HELIOS IS ACQUIRING THE MALTESER HOSPITAL (“MKHB”) IN THE WESTERN GERMAN CITY OF BONN
* FDA ACCEPTED FOR REVIEW COMPANY`S BIOLOGICS LICENSE APPLICATION (BLA) FOR MSB11455, A BIOSIMILAR CANDIDATE OF NEULASTA® (PEGFILGRASTIM) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* FRESENIUS KABI'S REGULATORY SUBMISSION FOR PEGFILGRASTIM BIOSIMILAR ACCEPTED FOR REVIEW BY EMA Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* FRESENIUS BOSS SEES WE WILL WEATHER CORONAVIRUS CRISIS WELL - FAZ NEWSPAPER
Healthcare group Fresenius <FREG.DE> beat first-quarter net income expectations on Wednesday, citing a U.S. and European spike in demand for drugs and devices for COVID-19 patients and government help with costs incurred by health providers.
* AKORN DAMAGES CLAIMS: EXPECTS DELAWARE COURT DECISION IMMINENTLY - CONF CALL
* IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON OUTLOOK CANNOT BE RELIABLY ASSESSED AT THIS TIME
German healthcare group Fresenius beat first-quarter net income expectations on Wednesday, citing a spike in demand for drugs and devices for COVID-19 patients in Europe and the United States and German legislation to ease the financial burden on hospitals.
(All figures in EUR) * Fresenius SE & Co KGaA reports its first quarter results on May 6. * Year to date, Fresenius SE & Co KGaA shares are down 21.02%. * Below is a table of analyst estimates for quarterly and annual results based on Refinitiv data. Qtr to No. of Mean March2020...
* QUVA PHARMA- VOLUNTARILY RECALLING ALL LOTS OF R.E.C.K. 50 ML IN SODIUM CHLORIDE-60 ML BD SYRINGE MADE USING KETOROLAC BEING RECALLED BY FRESENIUS KABI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* NEW DATE WILL BE SPECIFIED AND COMMUNICATED AS SOON AS RELIABLE PLANNING IS POSSIBLE
German healthcare group Fresenius on Friday said the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic on its Helio Germany hospitals business in 2020 would be negative but not very significant if the outbreak largely subsided by the summer.
The chief executive of German healthcare group Fresenius told WirtschaftsWoche magazine that he could not guarantee the German healthcare group's staff and equipment would suffice for the peak of the coronavirus crisis.
Hungary's economy will need lots of fiscal steps as well to support a V-shaped recovery and the National Bank of Hungary also has further tools at its disposal to use later, Deputy Governor Marton Nagy said on Tuesday.
German healthcare group Fresenius said its generic drugs and infusions unit Kabi had ramped up production in China back to normal levels after government-imposed coronavirus quarantine restrictions were eased.
* ALL FRESENIUS HELIOS QUIRÓNSALUD HOSPITALS IN SPAIN ARE FULLY OPERATIONAL
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.