52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Amazon Close To Deal For Stake In Future Retail - ET Now, Citing Agencies
India's CCI Approves Acquisition Of 7.30 Pct Stake In Future Retail By Future Coupons
Future Retail Approves Re-Appointment Of Kishore Biyani As MD
Future Retail Limited is an India-based company, which is engaged in the business of retailing a range of household and consumer products through departmental store facilities under various formats. The Company is primarily engaged in the business of multi-brand retail trade. The Company has access to approximately 20 compact hypermarket easyday stores and over 210 supermarket easyday stores. Its retail formats primarily consists of value business and home business. In its value business, the Company formats include Big Bazaar, a hypermarket format; Food Bazaar, a supermarket; fbb, a fashion destination; Foodhall, a supermarket, and easyday convenient stores. In its home business, the Company operates Home Town, a one-shop destination for home improvement, and eZone, a consumer durable and electronics chain.
Chairman of the Board, Group Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
C P. Toshniwal
Chief Financial Officer
Joint Managing Director, Director
Rajan Bharti Mittal
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
* Amazon.com to acquire a 3.58% stake in India's Future Retail
Indian shares rebounded from a sharp fall on Friday, following a media report that the government could soon announce a rollback of higher taxes for foreign portfolio investors (FPIs).
Amazon.com Inc is set to snag a minority stake in India's Future Retail Ltd , which operates more than 900 stores in India and owns several supermarket brands, including Big Bazaar.
Amazon.com Inc <AMZN.O> is in late-stage talks to buy as much as 10% of India's Future Retail Ltd <FRTL.NS>, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
India's Spencer's Retail Ltd will buy upmarket grocery chain Nature's Basket from Godrej Industries for 3 billion rupees ($42.76 million), the companies said on Friday.
U.S.-based 7-Eleven Inc expects to open its first branded store in India this year, after reaching a deal with Future Retail Ltd to run the chain in the Asian nation.
India's Future Retail Ltd said on Thursday it signed an agreement with Texas, U.S.-based 7-Eleven Inc via a unit to run its stores, marking the convenience retailer's entry into India.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1000 GMT on Tuesday:
Amazon.com Inc <AMZN.O> is likely to buy an at least 7 percent to 8 percent stake in India's Future Retail Ltd <FRTL.NS> through an investment arm, CNBC-TV 18 reported, citing sources.
Indian stock indexes surged to an all-time high on Monday, the ninth time this month, following positive global cues and boosted by gains in bank stocks including ICICI and Kotak Mahindra.
* FUTURE RETAIL - JV FUTURE RETAIL LLC INCORPORATED ON MAY 1 TO UNDERTAKE BUSINESS TO OPERATE FBB BRAND FASHION OUTLETS Source text: http://bit.ly/2HOGrVZ Further company coverage:
* FUTURE RETAIL -NCLT, MUMBAI BENCH APPROVED SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT BETWEEN HYPERCITY RETAIL (INDIA), CO, AND SHAREHOLDERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTERMS OF SPA, CO TRANSFERRED ENTIRE EQUITY STAKE IN HYPERCITY RETAIL (INDIA) TO KALAP FABTRADERS, OTHERS Source text - https://bit.ly/2pTi8OZ Further company coverage:
* FPIS INVESTMENT LIMIT UNDER PORTFOLIO INVESTMENT SCHEME IN FUTURE RETAIL INCREASED FROM 24 PERCENT TO 49 PERCENT OF ITS PAID UP CAPITAL Source text - http://bit.ly/2DEh3iZ Further company coverage:
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR SALE OF EQUITY SHARES OF UNIT HYPERCITY RETAIL (INDIA) Source text - http://bit.ly/2ppW12p Further company coverage:
* CO ENTERED INTO DEAL WITH KHIMJI RAMDAS FOR FORMING JV CO TO OPERATE "FBB" BRAND OUTLETS COMMENCING IN OMAN, ACROSS OTHER GCC STATES Source text - http://bit.ly/2Hr5az2 Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 1.83 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.01 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS APPROVED SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT BETWEEN HYPERCITY RETAIL AND CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2Avnbfy Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.