52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
First Solar Announces Pricing Of Secondary Offering Of Common Stock
First Solar Announces Secondary Offering Of Common Stock
First Solar Signs Definitive Agreement To Sell North American O&M Business To Novasource
First Solar, Inc. is a provider of photovoltaic (PV) solar energy solutions. The Company designs, manufactures and sells PV solar modules with a thin-film semiconductor technology. The Company also develops, designs, constructs and sells PV solar power systems that primarily use the modules it manufactures. It operates through two segments: components and systems. The components segment is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of cadmium telluride (CdTe) solar modules, which convert sunlight into electricity. The systems segment includes the development, construction, operation and maintenance of PV solar power systems, which primarily use its solar modules. In addition, the Company provides operations and maintenance (O&M) services to system owners that use solar modules manufactured by it or by third-party manufacturers. The Company's solar modules had an average rated power per module of approximately 114 watts, as of December 31, 2016.
350 W Washington St Ste 600
Michael J. Ahearn
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Mark R. Widmar
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Alexander R. Bradley
Chief Financial Officer
Philip Tymen DeJong
Chief Operations Officer
Paul J. Kaleta
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
First Solar Inc said on Monday it agreed to pay $350 million to settle a long-running shareholder lawsuit accusing the solar panel maker of inflating its stock price by concealing design defects and reporting misleading financials over nearly four years.
* Israel's Energix Renewable Energies said it will purchase $120 million of solar panels from U.S.-based First Solar.
First Solar Inc lowered its earnings and sales forecasts for the year on Thursday, citing lower-than-expected sales of solar panels, higher costs to ramp up manufacturing and the shift of a project sale into next year.
First Solar Inc lowered its earnings and sales forecasts for the year on Thursday, citing lower-than-expected sales of its solar panels, higher costs to ramp up manufacturing and the shift of a project sale into next year.
Shares of First Solar Inc <FSLR.O> fell 6 percent on Thursday after the U.S. solar company reported a surprise quarterly loss and lower-than-expected revenue due to production challenges in its next-generation panel technology.
* WAS AWARDED AN ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT AND CONSTRUCTION (EPC) CONTRACT WORTH ABOUT $150 MILLION BY FIRST SOLAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIRST SOLAR SAYS CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WITH MUFG BANK LTD; SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE, HONG KONG BRANCH; AND MIZUHO BANK LTD - SEC FILING
First Solar Inc on Thursday announced it will expand its domestic manufacturing, the second such announcement by a U.S. solar firm this month that has been an apparent knock-on effect from Trump policies on trade and taxes.
* FIRST SOLAR, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* FIRST SOLAR INC - PRODUCTION FACILITY WILL TRIPLE COMPANY'S U.S. CAPACITY
* FARHAD FRED EBRAHIMI REPORTS A 5.09 PCT STAKE IN FIRST SOLAR INC AS OF MARCH 29 - SEC FILING
* FIRST SOLAR SAYS CEO MARK WIDMAR'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.7 MLN WHICH INCLUDED $8.1 MLN IN STOCK AWARDS - SEC FILING
* VECTREN SELECTS PARTNER, ANNOUNCES LOCATION FOR 50 MEGAWATTS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY IN SOUTHWESTERN INDIANA
First Solar Inc <FSLR.O> said on Thursday it would restart some production at its Ohio factory that was stopped late last year and hire new employees due to robust demand for its solar panels both in the United States and overseas.
* FIRST SOLAR, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER & FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
First Solar Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss on Thursday compared with a year ago when the largest U.S. solar panel maker took a one-time charge of $729 million.
* FIRST SOLAR TO BUILD 200MWAC SOLAR PLANT IN TWIGGS COUNTY, GA.
Asset manager Capital Dynamics said on Monday it would acquire a joint venture company of solar power developers First Solar Inc <FSLR.O> and SunPower Corp <SPWR.O> for about $976.6 million.
(This version of the Jan. 23 story was corrected to remove incorrect reference to First Solar benefiting from solar cell exemption)
* FIRST SOLAR - IS SUPPLYING OVER 860,000 HIGH-PERFORMANCE THIN FILM MODULES TO POWER A 100 MW SOLAR POWER PLANT DEVELOPED BY ZORLU ENERJI IN PAKISTAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.