52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fortive Announces Intention To Separate Into Two Independent, Publicly Traded Companies
Fortive Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
General Electric - Patrick Byrne Named CEO Of Co's Digital Business
Fortive Corporation is a diversified industrial growth company. The Company designs, develops, manufactures and markets professional and engineered products, software and services for a range of end markets. The Company operates through two segments: Professional Instrumentation and Industrial Technologies. The Company's brands operate in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution markets. The Professional Instrumentation segment offers essential products, software and services used to create actionable intelligence by measuring and monitoring a range of physical parameters in industrial applications, including electrical current, radio frequency signals, distance, pressure and temperature. The Industrial Technologies segment offers critical technical equipment, components, software and services for manufacturing, repair and transportation markets around the world.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
6920 Seaway Blvd
Alan G. Spoon
Independent Chairman of the Board
James A. Lico
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Charles E. McLaughlin
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Peter C. Underwood
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Stacey A. Walker
Senior Vice President - Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Industrial products maker Fortive Corp <FTV.N> said on Tuesday it would buy software maker Accruent from private equity firm Genstar Capital for about $2 billion in cash.
Industrial products maker Fortive Corp said on Tuesday it would acquire software maker Accruent from Genstar Capital for about $2 billion in cash.
Johnson & Johnson <JNJ.N> said on Wednesday that Fortive Corp <FTV.N> had offered to buy its medical sterilization unit for about $2.7 billion in cash.
Fortive Corp said on Wednesday it made a binding offer to Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Ethicon Inc to buy its medical sterilization and disinfection products business for about $2.7 billion in cash.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.75 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* FORTIVE CORP SAYS PRESIDENT AND CEO JAMES LICO'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.4 MILLION VERSUS $10.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2vjNJzt Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* FORTIVE CORP SAYS CO OWE ALTRA TERMINATION FEE OF $40 MILLION UNDER SOME CIRCUMSTANCES - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FZRlIp) Further company coverage:
* ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION SAYS CO'S MANAGEMENT TO LEAD COMBINED CO FOLLOWING CLOSING OF DEAL WITH FORTIVE - SEC FILING
Altra Industrial Motion Corp <AIMC.O> said on Wednesday it would buy four units of Fortive Corp's <FTV.N> automation & specialty business in a $3 billion deal to bolster its presence in the power transmission and motion control industry.
* FORTIVE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO COMBINE AUTOMATION AND SPECIALTY BUSINESSES WITH ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP.
Altra Industrial Motion Corp said on Wednesday it would buy four units of Fortive Corp in a $3 billion deal to strengthen its position in the power transmission and motion control industry.
* PRESS RELEASE - ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP. TO COMBINE WITH FORTIVE’S AUTOMATION & SPECIALTY PLATFORM TO CREATE A GLOBAL LEADER IN THE POWER TRANSMISSION AND MOTION CONTROL INDUSTRY
* FORTIVE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS AND INITIATES 2018 GUIDANCE
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.73 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Landauer says upon termination of merger agreement under certain circumstances, co may be obligated to pay fortive corp termination fee equal to $23.1 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gMCgS2) Further company coverage:
Fortive Corp <FTV.N> said on Wednesday it would buy Landauer Inc <LDR.N>, a provider of radiation safety and outsourced medical physics services, for about $770 million, including debt.
Fortive Corp, which makes industrial tools, said on Wednesday it would buy Landauer Inc , a provider of radiation safety and outsourced medical physics services, for about $770 million, including debt.
* Fortive to acquire Landauer for $67.25 per share, or approximately $770 million
* Sees Q4 2016 adjusted Non-Gaap earnings per share $0.63 to $0.67
* WiLan inc says consideration to be paid to WiLan and all other terms of license agreement are confidential
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.