52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Formula One will have a record 22 races next season, a draft of the 2020 calendar released by the sport's U.S.-based commercial rights holders Liberty Media confirmed on Thursday.
Formula One owners Liberty Media Corp are nearing an agreement to keep the British Grand Prix at Silverstone, the Financial Times reported on Monday citing sources familiar with the matter.
Formula One teams received less money from commercial rights holders Liberty Media for the second year in a row in 2018 despite a rise in the sport's revenues, according to annual results published on Thursday.
Payments to Formula One teams slid for the second year in a row in 2018 while the sport's revenues and operating loss grew, annual results published by commercial rights holder Liberty Media showed on Thursday.
Russian Grand Prix promoter Sergey Vorobyev expressed support for Formula One owners Liberty Media on Tuesday after some other race organisers had publicly criticised the way the sport was being run.
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION PRICES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $400 MILLION OF 2.125% EXCHANGEABLE SENIOR DEBENTURES DUE 2048
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* LIBERTY MEDIA - INTENDS TO OFFER $400 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR DEBENTURES EXCHANGEABLE FOR SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS COMMON STOCK IN PRIVATE OFFERING
Certain lenders and noteholders of iHeartMediaInc <IHRT.PK> on Monday said John Malone's Liberty Media Corp <FWONA.O> proposed to buy a 40 percent stake in a restructured version of iHeart for $1.16 billion.
* NEWCREST TO ACQUIRE INDIRECT 19.9% INTEREST IN EL COBRE THROUGH INVESTMENT OF CAD$19 MILLION; ALMADEX TO SPIN-OUT MINERAL EXPLORATION AND ROYALTY ASSETS
Certain iHeartCommunications, Inc. Lenders And Noteholders:
* RUANE, CUNNIFF & GOLDFARB INC. REPORTS 7.30 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN LIBERTY MEDIA CORP AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EoqT9O) Further company coverage:
* SINGAPORE'S LEADING BROADCASTER MEDIACORP EXPANDS USE OF CXENSE SOFTWARE
* Formula One welcomes decision to drop EU complaint (Adds detail)
* SAYS NOW EXPECTING A MID- TO HIGH-SINGLE-DIGIT EFFECTIVE CASH TAX RATE ON U.K. EBITDA FOR ITS FORMULA 1 BUSINESS - SEC FILING
Commercial rights holder Liberty Media has offered Formula One teams cash advances to cushion the blow of reduced revenues caused by increased investment in the sport, Red Bull team boss Christian Horner said on Friday.
* LIBERTY MEDIA CHAIRMAN JOHN MALONE SAYS HAD 4 APPROACHES FOR CHARTER - CNBC
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Liberty Media Corp prices secondary offering on behalf of selling stockholders of series c Liberty Formula one common stock
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.