52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Swiss Fund Manager GAM Freezes $842 Million Fund With Greensill Assets - WSJ
GAM Holding FY Underlying Loss Before Tax Of CHF 14.9 Mln
GAM Holding Says Management Company Services Client To Transfer Its Business To Another Provider
Gam Holding AG is a Switzerland-based holding company engaged in asset management business with a focus on the manufacturing and distribution of investment products. The Company operates two segments: GAM and Swiss & Global Asset Management. The GAM segment acts as an independent investment manager that delivers discretionary investment management services to institutions, intermediaries, private clients and charities. It specializes in management of long equity, alternative and fixed income investments. The Swiss & Global Asset Management segment is an Asset Manager that provides investment funds, solutions for institutional clients and private labeling services. As of December 31, 2012, the Company had wholly owned subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Grand Cayman, Bermuda, Hong Kong, Singapore and the United Kingdom, among others.
David J. Jacob
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Management Board
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Group Management Board
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Group Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swiss asset manager GAM Holding has lost a significant client in its private labelling business, it said on Tuesday, putting its shares under pressure.
Outflows at GAM Holding were "materially lower" in the second quarter than in the first, the asset manager said on Tuesday, adding that its campaign to cut costs by at least 65 million Swiss francs ($70.8 million) this year was on track.
GAM Investments' head of sales and distribution, Tim Rainsford, is leaving the Swiss asset management group amid a management revamp, GAM said on Monday.
* EXPECTS TO REPORT AN IFRS NET LOSS FOR FIRST HALF OF 2020 OF APPROXIMATELY CHF 400 MILLION, COMPARED TO RESTATED CHF 49.7 MILLION NET LOSS IN FIRST HALF OF 2019
Embattled Swiss asset manager GAM Holding is no longer actively looking for a buyer or major strategic investor, Chief Executive Peter Sanderson said in a newspaper interview.
* GAM HOLDING AG - PUTS IN PLACE A PROGRAMME TO GIVE IT OPTION TO BUY BACK SHARES OVER A THREE YEAR PERIOD
GAM Holding's <GAMH.S> assets under management fell by more than 20 billion Swiss francs in the first quarter, the embattled fund manager said on Tuesday, prompting it to step up its cost-cutting plans which include cutting roughly one-sixth of its staff this year.
GAM Holding is stepping up its cost-cutting plan amid fund outflows in the first quarter, the embattled Swiss asset manager said on Tuesday.
* GAM GROUP CEO SAYS COST SAVINGS TO COME FROM SIMPLIFYING WORK PROCESSES, PLATFORM CONSOLIDATION, TECH
GAM Holding's new Chief Executive Peter Sanderson said on Thursday the Swiss asset manager aims to step up cost-cutting measures and touch an operating margin of 30% in two years.
* UNDERLYING PROFIT BEFORE TAXES OF CHF 10.5 MILLION IN 2019, DOWN FROM CHF 126.7 MILLION IN 2018
* DECISION OF SIX EXCHANGE REGULATION AG SANCTIONS COMMISSION
Embattled Swiss asset manager GAM Holding expects to just break even for 2019 as results continue to suffer from a sharp outflow of assets that followed a row with its former star fund manager.
* EXPECTS TO REPORT AN UNDERLYING PROFIT BEFORE TAXES, WHICH EXCLUDES NON-RECURRING AND ACQUISITION-RELATED ITEMS, OF APPROXIMATELY CHF 10 MILLION (INCLUDING APPROXIMATELY CHF 12 MILLION OF PERFORMANCE FEES) FOR 2019
The Swiss stock exchange listing authority said on Wednesday that GAM Holding understated liabilities from its 2016 acquisition of Cantab Capital Partners LLP in a disputed case in which the asset manager vowed to fight a possible sanction.
* GAM HOLDING AG: RESPONSE TO SANCTION PROPOSAL OF SIX EXCHANGE REGULATION AG
Swiss asset manager GAM Holding AG could cut more than 40% of its workforce as Chief Executive Peter Sanderson seeks to restore profitability at the group, Bloomberg reported on Monday citing an unidentified source.
* MATTHEW BEESLEY HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE FIRM. HE JOINED FIRM IN 2017 AND LAST YEAR HE WAS APPOINTED TO GAM HOLDING AG'S GROUP MANAGEMENT BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* GROUP AUM TOTALLED CHF 135.7 BILLION(1) AS AT 30 SEPTEMBER 2019, DOWN FROM CHF 136.1 BILLION(2) AS AT 30 JUNE 2019
* GAM CAN CONFIRM THAT THERE ARE NO DISCUSSIONS WITH GENERALI, OR ANY OTHER COMPANY, CONCERNING M&A ACTIVITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.