52 Week Range
As of on the Budapest Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
EMA's Safety Committee Recommends Revoking Ulipristal Acetate's Marketing Authorisation
Richter says its product with partner Palette Life Sciences received licence in UK
Hungary's Richter sees flat revenues, higher operating margin in 2020 - CEO
Richter Gedeon Vegyeszeti Gyar Nyrt is a Hungary-based company engaged in the research, development, production and marketing and trade of pharmaceutical products. The Company’s business is structured into three segments: the Pharmaceuticals segment, which includes the companies that are involved in the Company’s core business, including research, development and production of pharmaceutical products; the Wholesale and retail segment covers distribution companies and pharmacies that are part of the sales network in various regional markets and, as such convey its products to consumers, and the Other segment presents all the other consolidated companies that provide marketing and sales support services. The Company’s subsidiaries include, among others, Gedeon Richter Romania SA, Gedeon Richter Polska Sp Z.o.o., and ZAO Gedeon Richter-RUS.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Gyomroi ut 19-21.
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Member of the Executive Board
Attila Laszlo Chikan
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
William de Gelsey
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Member of the Board of Directors
Member of the Executive Board, Development Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* RICHTER SHARES FELL HEAVILY OVER PAST WEEKS ON RESTRICTIONS OF KEY MEDICINE ESMYA
Richter Gedeon Vegyeszeti Gyar Nyrt CEO Gabor Orban tells press conference:
* Q4 NET PROFIT HUF 6.6 BILLION ($25.91 MILLION) VERSUS HUF 9.9 BILLION ANALYST FORECAST IN PORTFOLIO.HU SURVEY
* STILL BELIEVES BENEFIT TO RISK BALANCE OF ESMYA MEDICINE IS POSITIVE -SPOKESWOMAN
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY SAYS RECOMMENDS REGULAR LIVER MONITORING FOR WOMEN TAKING HUNGARIAN DRUGMAKER RICHTER'S ESMYA FOR UTERINE FIBROIDS WHILE ITS REVIEW IS ONGOING
Allergan Plc and Hungary's Gedeon Richter Plc said on Monday their drug to treat severe bipolar depression in adults met the main goal of a late-stage study, bringing the them closer to getting another approval for the drug.
Allergan Plc and Hungary's Gedeon Richter Plc said on Monday their drug to treat acute bipolar depression in adults met the main goal of a late-stage study, bringing the drugmakers closer to getting an expanded approval for the drug.
* Sees 2017 operating profit margin at 15-16 percent versus 14 percent projected earlier –CEO Orban tells press briefing
* Q3 net profit 16.4 billion forints ($61.03 million) versus 14.5 billion forint analyst forecast in survey by financial news website portfolio.hu
* To buy 160,000 own shares on Budapest Stock Exchange via UniCredit Bank Hungary
Richter Gedeon Vegyeszeti Gyar Nyrt said on Thursday:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.