52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GE Agrees To Sell Off More Tech Startup Investments - Axios
General Electric Says Saw Signs Of Improvement In Business In June And July- Conf. Call
GE Reports Q2 Power Segment Orders Of $2.9 Billion, Down 42% Reported
General Electric Company is a global digital industrial company. The Company's products and services range from aircraft engines, power generation, and oil and gas production equipment to medical imaging, financing and industrial products. Its segments include Power, which includes products and services related to energy production; Renewable Energy, which offers renewable power sources; Oil & Gas, including liquefied natural gas and pipelines; Aviation, which includes commercial and military aircraft engines, and integrated digital components, among others; Healthcare, which provides healthcare technologies in medical imaging, digital solutions, patient monitoring and diagnostics, and drug discovery, among others; Transportation, which is a supplier to the railroad, mining, marine, stationary power and drilling industries; Energy Connections & Lighting, which includes Energy Connections and Lighting businesses, and Capital, which is a financial services division.
Aerospace & Defense
5 NECCO STREET
H. Lawrence Culp
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
David L. Joyce
Vice Chairman of General Electric Company and President, Chief Executive Officer of GE Aviation
Carolina Dybeck Happe
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
L. Kevin Cox
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Michael J. Holston
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
General Electric Co <GE.N> saw less cash outflow than estimated in the second quarter, even as the coronavirus pandemic pummeled demand in its aviation business, resulting in a wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
Agricultural commodities trader Bunge Ltd on Wednesday raised its full-year outlook after its second-quarter profit handily beat Wall Street estimates, bolstered by oilseed crushing and robust crop exports to China.
* GENERAL ELECTRIC CO SAYS SAW SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT IN BUSINESS IN JUNE AND JULY- CONF. CALL
General Electric Co reported $2.18 billion in quarterly losses on Wednesday, hurt by weakness in its aviation and power units due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but its free cash outflow came in better than expected.
The collapse of global air travel has stopped General Electric Co's <GE.N> turnaround plan in its tracks and the company will have to convince investors on Wednesday that it is on course to reduce cash burn through the rest of 2020.
German utility Uniper <UN01.DE> will work out a plan to decarbonise its European gas-fired power plants by early 2021 in a cooperation with General Electric <GE.N>, it said on Tuesday.
* GE HEALTHCARE LAUNCHES NEW AI SUITE TO DETECT CHEST X-RAY ABNORMALITIES, INCLUDING PNEUMONIA CAUSED BY COVID-19 & TUBERCULOSIS
* GE - KPMG WILL CONTINUE IN CAPACITY THROUGH COMPLETION OF AUDIT SERVICES FOR FISCAL YEAR ENDING DEC 31, 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Russia's state nuclear company Rosatom said on Thursday it had signed a memoranda of understanding with France's Framatome and GE Steam Power to work together to participate in a tender to build the Belene Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in Bulgaria.
General Electric Co <GE.N> on Monday tapped the planemaking head of Brazil's Embraer <EMBR3.SA> to run its key aircraft engines division on Monday, as the global aviation industry grapples with disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
* DAVID JOYCE TO RETIRE FROM GE; JOHN SLATTERY TO BECOME PRESIDENT AND CEO OF GE AVIATION
* GE SAYS IT FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO OFFERING OF $1.5 BILLION 4.350% NOTES DUE 2050 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2AdPXnl) Further company coverage:
General Electric Co <GE.N> said on Monday it reopened portions of its prior debt offerings for $3 billion in total proceeds to boost its cash reserves amid the coronavirus crisis.
* GE REOPENS PRIOR DEBT OFFERINGS FOR $3 BILLION IN PROCEEDS TO ENHANCE AND EXTEND LIQUIDITY
* GE - ANNOUNCED A THIRD ORDER FOR ITS GT26 HE GAS TURBINE UPGRADE WITH JAPANESE POWER PRODUCER JFE STEEL CORP AT ITS CHIBA POWER PLANT IN JAPAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GE - FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMNT FOR DOLLAR-DENOMINATED 4.350% NOTES OFFERING DUE 2050 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Ump07H) Further company coverage:
U.S. industrial conglomerate 3M Co <MMM.N> on Wednesday appointed General Electric Co <GE.N> executive Monish Patolawala as the company's chief financial officer, effective July 1.
U.S. industrial conglomerate 3M Co on Wednesday appointed General Electric Co executive Monish Patolawala as the company's chief financial officer, effective July 1.
General Electric <GE.N> expects to burn more cash than expected in the second quarter, as the industrial conglomerate struggles with weakness in its aviation business due to the coronavirus crisis, Chief Executive Officer Larry Culp said on Thursday.
* GE CEO SAYS SEES Q2 FREE CASH FLOW BETWEEN NEGATIVE $3.5 BILLION AND $4.5 BILLION - BERNSTEIN CONF
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.