52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Guess? Inc Reports Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.38
Guess Reports Q1 Loss Per Share Of $0.27
Guess Inc Says Ceo Paul Marciano's FY 2019 Total Compensation Was $6.3 Mln
Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collections of apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The Company operates through five segments: Americas Retail, Europe, Asia, Americas Wholesale and Licensing. The Americas Retail segment includes the Company's retail and e-commerce operations in North and Central America and its retail operations in South America. The Europe segment includes the Company's retail, e-commerce and wholesale operations in Europe and the Middle East. The Asia segment includes the Company's retail, e-commerce and wholesale operations in Asia. The Asia segment includes the Company's retail, e-commerce and wholesale operations in Asia. The Licensing segment includes the around the world licensing operations of the Company. Its apparel is marketed under various names, including GUESS, GUESS?, GUESS U.S.A., GUESS Jeans, MARCIANO, Question Mark and Triangle Design, GUESS Kids, Baby GUESS, YES, G by GUESS and GUESS by MARCIANO.
1444 S Alameda St
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Creative Officer
Carlos E. Alberini
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Apparel maker Guess Inc said on Monday Chief Executive Officer Victor Herrero will step down and named former top executive Carlos Alberini as his replacement.
Apparel maker Guess Inc said on Monday Chief Executive Officer Victor Herrero will be leaving the company on Feb. 2.
Guess Inc <GES.N> said on Tuesday its co-founder, Paul Marciano, had resigned as the company's executive chairman after a special committee completed an investigation into allegations of improper conduct.
Guess Inc said on Tuesday its co-founder, Paul Marciano, had resigned as the company's executive chairman after a special committee completed an investigation into allegations of improper conduct.
* GUESS - CO, GUCCI SIGNED AGREEMENT THAT WILL RESULT IN CONCLUSION OF ALL PENDING IP LITIGATIONS, TRADEMARK OFFICE MATTERS WORLDWIDE AMONG COS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Fashion retailer Guess Inc <GES.N> reported on Wednesday quarterly revenue for the holidays season that beat analysts' estimates on strong demand in Europe and Asia, sending its shares up nearly 12 percent in extended trade.
* GUESS SAYS APPROVED INCREASE IN ANNUAL RATE OF BASE SALARY FOR SANDEEP REDDY, CO'S CFO, FROM $525,000 TO $650,000 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FBIakB) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
Fashion retailer Guess Inc. is adopting a policy to trace the sources of its wood-based fabrics, joining an array of fashion companies aiming to rid their supply chains of products from endangered forests, the company and activists said.
* INTER PARFUMS AND GUESS SIGN AN EXCLUSIVE FRAGRANCE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Guess Inc <GES.N> said on Tuesday its co-founder Paul Marciano will give up his day-to-day responsibilities at the company on an unpaid basis pending the completion of a probe into accusations of improper conduct.
Guess? Inc said on Tuesday its co-founder, Paul Marciano, will relinquish his day-to-day responsibilities at the company, on an unpaid basis, following allegations of improper conduct. http://reut.rs/2EEztp8
* GUESS CO-FOUNDER RELINQUISHES DUTIES DURING INVESTIGATION
* PAUL MARCIANO REPORTS 17.6 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN GUESS INC, AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2H2vr7z] Further company coverage:
Fashion retailer Guess Inc <GES.N> on Friday said its board had formed a special committee to oversee an ongoing investigation into allegations of improper conduct by co-founder Paul Marciano.
* GUESS - ON FEB 7, BOARD FORMED SPECIAL COMMITTEE TO OVERSEE ONGOING INVESTIGATION INTO ALLEGATIONS OF IMPROPER CONDUCT BY PAUL MARCIANO
Guess Inc shares fell more than 17 percent on Thursday following a tweet by model and actress Kate Upton accusing the company's co-founder of using his power to harass women.
* GUESS INC - COMPANY’S EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER PAUL MARCIANO "DENIES ANY MISCONDUCT" TOWARD KATE UPTON - SEC FILING
Guess Inc shares fell more than 14 percent on Thursday following a tweet by model and actress Kate Upton about the company's co-founder using the #MeToo hashtag designed to highlight sexual harassment.
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS SAYS ITS COLUMBUS, OHIO-BASED CARD SERVICES BUSINESS TO LAUNCH NEW BRANDED CREDIT CARD FOR GUESS? INC - SEC FILING
* Q3 revenue $554.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $569.8 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.