52 Week Range
As of on the Indonesia Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PT Gudang Garam Tbk seeks 9 tln rupiah loans-The Jakarta Post
PT Gudang Garam Tbk announces FY 2014 cash dividend
PT Gudang Garam Tbk announces FY 2013 cash dividend
PT Gudang Garam Tbk is an Indonesia-based company primarily engaged in manufacturing clove cigarettes, which are locally known as kretek. Its business is classified into three operating segments: cigarettes, paperboards and others. The company produces a range of kretek, including traditional hand-rolled kretek, machine-made kretek and low-tar, low-nicotine variants. Some of its major brands are Gudang Garam International, Gudang Garam Merah, Surya, Surya Pro Mild, Surya Professional and GG Mild. Its manufacturing facilities are located in several areas in Indonesia, namely Kediri, Gempol, Karanganyar and Sumenep. It also has representative offices in Jakarta and Surabaya, Indonesia. Its subsidiaries include PT Surya Pamenang, producing paperboards used for the packaging of the Company's products, and PT Surya Madistrindo, the sole distributor of the Company's products.
Jl. Jend. A. Yani No. 79
Juni Setiawati Wonowidjojo
Director of Treasury and Investor Relations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Thai shares lose the most in the region * Malaysian stocks dip on weakness in palm oil producers * Indonesia rises ahead of central bank policy decision By Anushka Trivedi Sept 18 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets declined in thin trading on Wednesday as investors...
* Philippines posts worst session in 2 weeks, oil prices weigh * Singapore index down after data shows exports contract in Aug * Most in wait-and-watch mode ahead of Fed meeting By Rashmi Ashok Sept 17 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian markets were subdued on Tuesday, with...
Indonesia's finance minister defended on Monday a plan to raise cigarette prices by more than a third from next year to reduce smoking rates, after some in the tobacco industry said it would encourage illegal manufacturing and threaten jobs.
* Weak China data, oil rally weigh on SE Asia * Philippines reverses course to end higher * Malaysian markets closed for holiday By Anushka Trivedi Sept 16 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares slumped nearly 2% on Monday, dragged by tobacco stocks after the government announced...
* China's Aug industrial output at 17-1/2-year low * Indonesia index dragged by cigarette makers, oil importers * Thai shares rise on energy stocks By Anushka Trivedi Sept 16 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday after dismal data from China, the...
Indonesia will raise the minimum price of cigarettes by more than a third from January next year, a finance ministry spokesman said on Friday, as part of the government's efforts to reduce smoking rates.
* Thai August inflation below Reuters estimate * Indonesia Aug inflation highest since Dec 2017 * Philippines snaps three sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job Sept 2 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday, with Singapore leading declines, after Washington...
* Thai finmin announces plans of $10 bln stimulus package * Singapore ends lower on weaker non-oil exports data * Indonesian govt proposes a $177 bln budget By Soumyajit Saha Aug 16 (Reuters) - Thai shares gained on Friday, in line with broader Asian peers, as the local...
* Indonesian cigarette maker Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna rises on upbeat earnings * Thai stocks slip to their lowest in over a month * Malaysian stock market closed for holiday By Anushka Trivedi July 30 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares rose over 1% on Tuesday, amid weakness...
* Indonesia at lowest close in a month * Singapore slumps on Singtel, June factory output data * Thailand snaps streak of nine consecutive weekly gains By Anushka Trivedi July 26 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets ended lower on Friday, with Indonesia falling the...
* Singapore stocks inch up on hopes of policy easing * Thai stocks hurt by cenbank steps on capital flows * SE Asia stocks largely unchanged for the week By Ambar Warrick July 12 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets ended lower on Friday after weak trade data from...
* Singapore slips after 1.5% gain on Monday * Investors cautious after weak PMI data - analyst * Most trading volumes at fraction of 30-day average By Rashmi Ashok July 2 (Reuters) - Singapore shares fell on Tuesday with most other Southeast Asian stock markets remaining...
* Volumes a fraction of 30-day average * Vietnam, Thailand manage to hold on to gains * Singapore set for best week since early April By Rashmi Ashok June 21 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets struggled to find a foothold on Friday, with most regions barely moving...
* All eyes on U.S. Federal Reserve interest rate decision * Trading volumes remain low as investors stay on sidelines By Rashmi Ashok June 18 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets traded in a tight range on Tuesday as caution ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's...
* Jakarta index falls, Unilever Indonesia plunges * Singapore eases from over 10-mth high * Thailand posts mild gains By Ambar Warrick April 25 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares fell on Thursday following disappointing corporate results, while Singapore stocks edged lower from...
* Broader Asia shares ex-Japan up 0.2 pct * Cautiously-optimistic view on Spore's manufacturing environment- analyst By Shanima A March 26 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks edged higher on Tuesday, with Indonesia adding 0.9 percent, as worries over a U.S. recession...
* Philippine shares among worst performers, end 1.9 pct weaker * Singapore Feb core inflation rate eases * Thailand Feb factory output seen rising 0.52 pct By Shanima A March 25 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets ended lower on Monday with cautious investors across...
* Singapore falls for 2nd session in three * Indonesia snaps two sessions of losses By Shriya Ramakrishnan March 6 (Reuters) - Philippine shares jumped 2 percent on Wednesday, led by real estate and consumer stocks, while most other Southeast Asian markets were subdued as...
* Malaysia posts higher-than-expected Jan trade surplus * Vietnam, Indonesia poised for 2nd straight session of gains By Shriya Ramakrishnan March 4 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks climbed on Monday amid reports the United States and China were close to striking...
* Philippines top loser with 1.1 pct decline * Singapore rises for third straight session By Niyati Shetty Jan 8 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Tuesday, with Philippines leading the decline, as investors remained worried whether China and the United...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.