for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Global Oriental Bhd

GLOL.KL

Latest Trade

0.26MYR

Change

-0.02(-5.56%)

Volume

284,400

Today's Range

0.26

 - 

0.27

52 Week Range

0.16

 - 

0.29

As of on the Bursa Malaysia ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Global Oriental Posts Qtrly Revenue 46.1 Million RGT

May 30 (Reuters) - Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL>::QTRLY REVENUE 46.1 MILLION RGT; QTRLY NET LOSS 59.8 MILLION RGT.YEAR AGO QTRLY REVENUE 60.3 MILLION RGT, YEAR AGO QTRLY LOSS 42.6 MILLION RGT.

Global Oriental Posts Qtrly Net Loss Of 19.8 Mln Rgt

Feb 28 (Reuters) - Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL>::QTRLY REVENUE 41.9 MILLION RGT, QTRLY NET LOSS 19.8 MILLION RGT.YEAR AGO QTRLY REVENUE 17.5 MILLION RGT ; YEAR AGO QTRLY NET LOSS 13.1 MILLION RGT.

Global Oriental Bhd Qtrly Revenue 34.4 Million RGT, Qtrly Net Loss 9.3 Million RGT

Nov 28 (Reuters) - Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL>::QTRLY REVENUE 34.4 MILLION RGT, QTRLY NET LOSS 9.3 MILLION RGT.YEAR AGO QTRLY REVENUE 16.4 MILLION RGT; YEAR AGO QTRLY NET LOSS OF 13.5 MILLION RGT.

Global Oriental Bhd Posts Qtrly Net Loss Of 67.5 Mln RGT

May 31 (Reuters) - Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL>::QTRLY REVENUE 36.9 MILLION RGT; QTRLY NET LOSS 67.5 MILLION RGT.YEAR AGO QTRLY REVENUE 46.2 MILLION RGT, YEAR AGO QTRLY NET PROFIT 15.9 MILLION RGT.

Global Oriental Posts Qtrly Net Loss Of 13.1 Million RGT​

Feb 13 (Reuters) - Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL>::QTRLY‍ REVENUE 17.5 MILLION RGT, QTRLY NET LOSS 13.1 MILLION RGT​.YEAR-AGO QTRLY‍ REVENUE 82.7 MILLION RGT, YEAR-AGO QTRLY NET PROFIT 3.3 MILLION RGT​.

Global Oriental COMPLETED DISPOSAL OF REMAINING 49% EQUITY INTEREST IN PPSB

Dec 22 (Reuters) - Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL>::ENTERED AGREEMENT WITH BATU KAWAN DEVELOPMENT ON 22 DEC 2015 TO DISPOSE OF 51% IN PENAGA PESONA FOR 41 MILLION RGT‍​.DISPOSAL OF REMAINING 49% EQUITY INTEREST IN PPSB HAD BEEN COMPLETED ON 22 DECEMBER 2017‍​.

Global Oriental says unit entered into two separate share sale agreements

Aug 4 (Reuters) - Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL>::Unit entered into two separate share sale agreements with Trillion Benchmark Sdn and Rosmanira Binti Junoh and Gan Wei Pin.Agreement for disposal of entire equity interest in six subsidiary companies for a total cash consideration of 11 million RGT.

Global Oriental says unit and Layar Raya Sdn Bhd entered into a joint venture agreement

June 23 (Reuters) - Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL> ::Layar Raya Sdn Bhd and Fame Action Sdn , subsidiary of co entered into a joint venture agreement.JV agreement to undertake the development of seven pieces of freehold land owned by Layar Raya Sdn.Net development value shall not be less than 65 million rgt pursuant to terms and conditions set out in jva.

Global Oriental Bhd says resignation of Ng Eek Meen as CFO

Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL> : Says resignation of Ng Eek Meen as chief financial officer Source (http://bit.ly/2km7gIs) Further company coverage: [GLOL.KL] ((Bangalore.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com;)).

Global Oriental says unit enters conditional sale and purchase agreement with Panji Selera<GLOL.KL>

Global Oriental Bhd <GLOL.KL>: Unit enters conditional sale and purchase agreement with Panji Selera Sdn Bhd for proposed acquisition of a parcel of Freehold land . Agreement for a cash consideration of rm170.67 million .

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up