52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GNC Holdings Says Q4 Adjusted Loss Per Share $0.07
Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd Reports 41.02% Stake In GNC Holdings Inc As Of Nov 4, 2019
GNC Holdings Q3 Adjusted Loss Per Share $0.02
GNC Holdings, Inc. (GNC) is a specialty retailer of health, wellness and performance products, which include protein, performance supplements, vitamins, herbs and greens, wellness supplements, health and beauty, food and drink and other general merchandise. Its operations consist of purchasing raw materials, formulating and manufacturing products and selling the finished products. GNC operates in three segments: U.S. and Canada, International and Manufacturing/Wholesale. Its U.S. and Canada segment generates revenues primarily from the sale of products to customers at its Company-owned stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, through product sales to domestic franchisees, royalties on domestic franchise retail sales, franchise fees and through GNC.com. Its International segment generates revenue primarily from its international franchisees. Its Manufacturing / Wholesale segment comprises its manufacturing operations in South Carolina and its wholesale partner relationships.
300 6th Ave
Kenneth A. Martindale
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Tricia K. Tolivar
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Cameron William Lawrence
Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Kevin G. Nowe
Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
GNC Holdings Inc must face a proposed class action alleging it sold dietary supplements whose labels lacked legally required disclaimers stating the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had not evaluated their health claims, a federal judge has ruled.
* RITE AID AND GNC ANNOUNCE EXTENSION OF PARTNERSHIP THROUGH 2021
* GNC RECEIVES STOCKHOLDER APPROVAL FOR SHARE ISSUANCE IN CONNECTION WITH HAYAO INVESTMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.22 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GENERAL NUTRITION CORPORATION ANNOUNCED PLANS TO ESTABLISH, DEVELOP PRESENCE IN AUSTRALIAN MARKET
* GNC HOLDINGS INC - EXPECTED TO INCREASE TO OVER 4,000 RETAIL OUTLETS ACROSS INDIA BY 2020
Ailing US vitamin and supplement retailer GNC Holdings Inc has sweetened the terms of a complex amendment to its existing credit agreement to extend a looming March 2019 debt maturity, after early consents from lenders fell short of a required threshold, according to three...
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUY GNC HOLDINGS' CONVERTIBLE PREFERENCE SHARES WORTH $299.95 MILLION
China's state-controlled drugmaker Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co <600664.SS> will buy an about 40 percent stake in U.S. nutritional supplements retailer GNC Holdings Inc <GNC.N> for $300 million and are in talks for a joint venture in China, the companies said.
* GNC HOLDINGS SAYS LAUNCHED CERTAIN AMENDMENTS TO CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF NOV 26, 2013 - SEC FILING
* GNC HOLDINGS - ON DEAL TERMINATION UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES, CO WILL PAY FEE OF EITHER $10 MILLION OR $18 MILLION TO HARBIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2o4g6KY) Further company coverage:
* GNC AND HARBIN PHARMACEUTICAL ANNOUNCE $300 MILLION STRATEGIC INVESTMENT AND CHINA JOINT VENTURE
* GNC HOLDINGS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* SEES AN INCREASE IN Q4 SAME STORE SALES FOR DOMESTIC COMPANY-OWNED STORES (INCLUDING GNC.COM SALES) OF 5.7%
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, December 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded GNC Holdings, Inc.'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'RD' from 'C' following the Dec. 27 closing of its distressed debt exchange (DDE) for approximately...
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, December 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded GNC Holdings, Inc.'s Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'C' from 'B-' following the company's announcement that it will be exchanging approximately $99 million...
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, December 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded GNC Holdings, Inc.'s IDR to 'B-' from 'B' on increased refinancing risk following the announced withdrawal of its proposed refinancing offering. The Negative...
* GNC HOLDINGS INC - REITERATED ITS FULL YEAR FREE CASH FLOW TARGET OF $190 MILLION TO $210 MILLION
* To use net proceeds, with borrowings under new senior secured term loan facility, others, to prepay existing credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GNC Holdings Inc - GNC announces proposed senior secured notes offering
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.