52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Genuine Parts Company Reports Sales And Earnings For Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2019
Genuine Parts Announces Sale Of Electrical Specialties To Audax
Genuine Parts Co Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share Of $1.53
Genuine Parts Company is a service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts, office products and electrical/electronic materials. The Company's segments include Automotive, Industrial, Office Products Group and Other. The automotive segment distributes replacement parts for all makes and models of automobiles, trucks and other vehicles. The industrial segment distributes a range of industrial bearings, mechanical and fluid power transmission equipment, including hydraulic and pneumatic products, material handling components and related parts and supplies. The office products segment distributes a range of office products, computer supplies, office furniture, and business electronics.
Auto & Truck Parts
2999 Wildwood Pkwy
Thomas C. Gallagher
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Paul D. Donahue
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Carol B. Yancey
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Scott A. Sonnemaker
Group President - North American Automotive
James R. Neill
Senior Vice President - Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GENUINE PARTS COMPANY COMMENTS ON DEFINITIVE MERGER AGREEMENT WITH ESSENDANT FOLLOWING STAPLES' CONDITIONAL, NON-BINDING PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE ESSENDANT
* ESSENDANT CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF TWO PROPOSALS: AN UNSOLICITED ALL-CASH OFFER FROM STAPLES, INC. AND A CONTINGENT CASH PAYMENT FROM GENUINE PARTS COMPANY AS AN ENHANCEMENT TO THE AGREED UPON MERGER
* MPANY REPORTS SALES AND EARNINGS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
* SAYS LAUNCHING AN E-COMMERCE PORTAL TO RETAIL HERO GENUINE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES Source text: http://bit.ly/2EX1Hqr Further company coverage:
Genuine Parts Co <GPC.N> said on Thursday it would spin off its wholesale distribution business S.P. Richards and merge it with Essendant <ESND.O> in a tax-free transaction for shareholders, as it focuses on its industrial and auto parts businesses.
* IF DEAL TERMINATED BECAUSE APPROVAL IS NOT OBTAINED AT ESSENDANT STOCKHOLDER MEETING, ESSENDANT TO REIMBURSE CO FOR EXPENSES UP TO $3 MILLION
Genuine Parts Co said on Thursday it would spin off its wholesale distribution business S.P. Richards into a separate company and merge it with peer Essendant in a deal structured as a Reverse Morris Trust.
Genuine Parts Co said it would spin off its wholesale distribution business S.P. Richards into a separate company and merge it with office furniture distributor Essendant in a deal structured as a Reverse Morris Trust.
* PRESS RELEASE - ESSENDANT AND GENUINE PARTS COMPANY'S S.P. RICHARDS BUSINESS TO COMBINE TO FORM STRONGER, MORE COMPETITIVE NATIONAL BUSINESS PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTOR
* GENUINE PARTS COMPANY REPORTS 2017 SALES AND EARNINGS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR
* Genuine Parts Company announces industrial and automotive acquisitions
* Genuine Parts Company reports sales and earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017
Genuine Parts Co <GPC.N>, one of the leading U.S. car parts distributors, announced its foray into the European market on Monday with a deal to buy peer Alliance Automotive Group for about $2 billion, including debt.
* Genuine Parts Company enters definitive agreement to acquire Europe's alliance automotive group
U.S. automotive replacement parts distributor Genuine Parts Co said on Monday it would buy European rival Alliance Automotive Group in a deal valued at about $2 billion, including debt.
* Genuine parts company announces new board member, declares regular quarterly dividend and announces additional 15 million share repurchase program
* Genuine Parts Co - Thomas C. Gallagher, executive chairman of Genuine Parts Company, has informed board of directors of his decision to retire
* Genuine Parts Company announces acquisition of Merle's automotive supply
* Genuine Parts Company announces acquisition of leading custom cabling and automation solutions distributor
* Genuine parts company invests in leading industrial distributor in australasia
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.