52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Group 1 Automotive Affirms Solid Operational Profitability In 2Q20
Group 1 Automotive Appoints Daniel Mchenry As Chief Financial Officer
Group 1 Automotive Reports Q1 Total Revenue Of $2.7 Bln
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. is an operator in the automotive retail industry. The Company, through its dealerships, sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing; sells service and insurance contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services, and sells vehicle parts. The Company operates through three segments: the U.S., which includes the activities of its corporate office, the United Kingdom and Brazil.The Company owned and operated 233 franchises, representing 30 brands of automobiles, at 180 dealership locations and 47 collision centers. The Company's operations are primarily located in metropolitan areas including in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas in the United States, United Kingdom, and in metropolitan markets in the states of Sao Paulo, Parana, Mato Grosso do Sul and Santa Catarina in Brazil.
800 Gessner Rd Ste 500
Stephen D. Quinn
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Earl J. Hesterberg
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
John C. Rickel
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Daryl A. Kenningham
President - U.S. and Brazilian Operations
Senior Vice President - Human Resources, Training and Operations Support
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HAEMONETICS ANNOUNCES SALE OF U.S. BLOOD DONOR MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SOLUTION ASSETS TO THE GPI GROUP
* GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC SAYS CEO EARL HESTERBERG'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.9 MILLION INFY 2018 - SEC FILING
Vehicle sales in U.S. states that implemented lockdown orders to curb the spread of the coronavirus will drop 80% or more, analysts said on Wednesday.
Auto dealership Group 1 Automotive Inc said on Wednesday its overall U.S. vehicle sales in March were down 50% to 70% from normal levels and that its chief executive officer would take a 50% pay cut, as the coronavirus outbreak roils the auto industry.
Group 1 Automotive Inc <GPI.N> posted a far better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as strong U.S. demand offset weakness in other markets, sending shares of the No. 3 U.S. auto dealership soaring as much as 16% to an all-time high.
Group 1 Automotive Inc posted a far better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as strong U.S. demand offset weakness in other markets, sending shares soaring about 14%.
Group 1 Automotive Inc <GPI.N> on Thursday posted a lower second-quarter profit as the negative effects of Britain's upcoming exit from the European Union overshadowed strong results in the U.S. market.
Group 1 Automotive <GPI.N> on Thursday posted a 44 percent increase in quarterly profit that topped Wall Street's expectations on strong used car sales and cost cutting efforts.
* GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INCREASES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION BY $100 MILLION TO $126 MILLION
* GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC - EXPANDS PRESENCE IN BRAZIL, ACQUIRES NEW TOYOTA MARKET AREA IN SÃO PAULO
* GROUP 1 ANNOUNCES MARKET CONDITIONS AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH STRATEGIC INITIATIVES WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
* GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC - EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2018, CO WILL APPOINT DARREN GUIVER AS MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ITS UK OPERATIONS
* NEW Q4 2017 DIVIDEND REPRESENTS AN INCREASE OF 4.0 PERCENT, OR $0.01 PER SHARE FROM Q3 OF 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER & FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE ACQUIRES TWO ADDITIONAL DEALERSHIPS IN EL PASO
* GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE - OPENS LAND ROVER FRANCHISE IN WATFORD; FRANCHISE EXPECTED TO GENERATE ADDITIONAL ESTIMATED $35 MILLION IN ANNUALIZED REVENUES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Group 1 Automotive Inc - New dividend represents an increase of 4.2 percent, or $0.01 per share, from Q2 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Group 1 Automotive reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.