52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Announces Approval To Invest $600 Million In A New Coated Recycled Board Machine In The Midwest
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Reports Q2 2019 Results Announces Acquisition Of Artistic Carton Company
Graphic Packaging Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes Offering
Graphic Packaging Holding Company is a provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a range of products to food, beverage and other consumer product companies. The Company's segments include Paperboard Mills, Americas Paperboard Packaging, Europe Paperboard Packaging, and Corporate and Other. The Paperboard Mills segment includes the Company's North American paperboard mills, which produce primarily coated unbleached kraft and coated recycled board. As of December 31, 2016, the Company had seven paperboard mills in North America. The Americas Paperboard Packaging segment includes paperboard folding cartons sold primarily to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies serving the food, beverage and consumer product markets in the Americas. The Europe Paperboard Packaging segment includes paperboard folding cartons sold primarily to CPG companies serving the food, beverage and consumer product markets in Europe. The Corporate and Other segment includes the Pacific Rim operating segment.
Containers & Packaging
1500 Riveredge Pkwy
Philip R. Martens
Independent Chairman of the Board
Michael P. Doss
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Stephen R. Scherger
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Lauren S. Tashma
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Carla J. Chaney
Executive Vice President - Human Resource
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.17 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Q4 2017 NET INCOME NEGATIVELY IMPACTED BY $14.9 MILLION OF BUSINESS COMBINATIONS AND OTHER SPECIAL CHARGES
* GRAPHIC PACKAGING- ON NOV 22, U.S. FTC GRANTED EARLY TERMINATION OF WAITING PERIOD UNDER HART-SCOTT-RODINO ACT, FOR DEAL BETWEEN CO, INTERNATIONAL PAPER, OTHERS Source text : (http://bit.ly/2AIqIrN) Further company coverage:
* Graphic Packaging Holding Co agrees to acquire Seydaco Packaging Corp and its affiliates
* Graphic Packaging Holding Company reports third quarter 2017 results
* Graphic Packaging to create a $6 billion integrated paper-based packaging company by combining with International Paper's North America consumer packaging business
International Paper Co <IP.N> has agreed to combine its North America consumer packaging business with Graphic Packaging Holding Co <GPK.N> in a deal that values the International Paper division at $1.8 billion, the companies said on Tuesday.
* International paper and Graphic Packaging create leading consumer packaging platform
* Graphic Packaging announces closure of Santa Clara, California Paperboard Mill
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Foreign investors stepped up their investments into Asian domestic bond markets in the first half of the year, but analysts expect the pace of inflows to drop off for the rest of the 2017 as global interest rates rise.
* Graphic Packaging completes acquisition of Carton Craft Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Someone has it wrong. Either sentiment about the euro zone's economic future is too rosy, or projections of economic growth are too pessimistic.
Following are five big themes likely to dominate thinking of investors and traders in the coming week and the Reuters stories related to them.
A large price premium for the cash tin contract over the three-month forward on the London Metal Exchange should theoretically attract large amounts of metal to LME approved warehouses.
Foreign investors are reassessing their positions in Asian equities, given rising global yields and the modest earnings outlook for Asian companies for the rest of the year.
Emerging markets have had one of their best first halves to a year on record, with stocks up 17.5 percent and a 15 percent surge by Mexico's peso underscoring how worries about U.S. President Donald Trump's policies have been forgotten for now.
* Gold down 2 pct in June and 0.4 pct in Q2 * Gold still up 8 pct in H1 after strong start to year * Silver worst Q2 performer, down 9 pct; palladium up 6.1 pct * GRAPHIC-2017 asset returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2jvdmXl (Updates prices, adds comment) By Jan Harvey LONDON, June...
* Gold down 2 pct in June and 0.4 pct in Q2 * Gold still up 8 pct in H1 after strong start to year * Silver worst Q2 performer, down 9 pct; palladium up 5.6 pct * GRAPHIC-2017 asset returns: http://tmsnrt.rs/2jvdmXl (Updates prices) By Jan Harvey LONDON, June 30 (Reuters...
World stocks were on track for their best start to a year since 2003 while oil and the dollar were facing their biggest first-half drop for years.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.