52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Great Portland Sells 24/25 Britton Street, EC1 For £64.5 Mln
UK's Great Portland Says Activity In Investment Market Slowed For International Investors
Great Portland Estates Agrees Flexible Office Partnership With Knotel
Great Portland Estates plc (GPE) is a property investment and development company operating in central London. The Company owns and develops office, retail and residential properties. The Company’s portfolio include tenants from various industry sectors, such as retailers and leisure, technology, media and telecoms, professional services, banking and finance, corporate and government. The Company owns approximately 58 properties in over 43 sites with a total area of approximately 3.1 million square feet. GPE's properties include its Hanover Square Estate, Mount Royal: 508/540 Oxford Street, 30 Broadwick Street, Wells & More: 45 Mortimer Street, Oxford House: 76 Oxford Street, The Piccadilly Buildings, 240 Blackfriars Road, City Place House, City Tower, Minerva House, New City Court: 14/20 St Thomas Street and 122/124 Regent Street.
Real Estate Operations
33 Cavendish Square
Richard Stephen Mully
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Finance and Operations Director
Head of Human Resources
Director of Financial Reporting and Investor Relations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Property firms Bovis Homes Group Plc <BVS.L> and Great Portland Estates <GPOR.L> flagged uncertainties from Britain's exit from the European Union, but said they were prepared for the change.
* SELLS 78/92 GREAT PORTLAND STREET AND 15/19 RIDING HOUSE STREET, W1
* GREAT PORTLAND ESTATES PLC - SIGNIFICANT LETTINGS AT 55 WELLS STREET, W1
* GPE SUCCESSFULLY EXECUTES DEBT REFINANCING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTENDS TO RETURN ABOUT £306.0 MILLION TO SHAREHOLDERS IN FORM OF A PAYMENT OF 93.65 PENCE PER ORDINARY SHARE
* ANNOUNCES EARLY RESULTS OF, AND PRICING FOR, ITS OUTSTANDING £150,000,000 5.625 PER CENT. FIRST MORTGAGE DEBENTURE STOCK DUE 2029
* IN QUARTER, 21 NEW LETTINGS (208,600 SQ FT) SIGNED GENERATING ANNUAL RENT OF £10.7 MILLION (CO'S SHARE: £7.2 MILLION)
* SETS UP WITH COIMA RES, COLONIAL, GECINA, GREAT PORTLAND ESTATES AND NSI THINKTANK
* CO'S 50/50 JV EXCHANGED CONTRACTS TO SELL 240 BLACKFRIARS ROAD TO CLIENTS OF WOLFE ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Central London property developer Great Portland Estates improved its guidance on full year rental values on Wednesday, saying the market was so far holding up well in the face of the political uncertainties related to Brexit.
* H1 portfolio valuation up 1.0% 2 (developments: up 1.6% )
* Following recent acquisition of Cityside House, working up plans to commence redevelopment in Q1 of 2018
* Great Portland Estates Plc - acquired Freehold Of Land And Buildings from Hermes Investment Management, for £49.6 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEO forecasts FY rent values to be flat to down 7.5 percent on a like-for-like basis
* Since year end, lettings of £5.1 million at 2.1% premium to march 2017 erv; further £6.9 million under offer, 2.4% above march 2017 erv
* Announces its intention to pay a special dividend to shareholders of 32.15 pence per share
* Raised 175 mln pounds through issue of new seven year US private placement notes
Great Portland has agreed to sell Rathbone Square, a mixed-use development that houses Facebook's new London headquarters, to German rival WestInvest Gesellschaft and asset manager Deka Immobilien for 435 million pounds ($542 million).
* Gpe sells rathbone square, w1 for £435 million and proposes to return profit of £110 million to shareholders
London property and investment company Great Portland Estates said it had sold the freehold of Rathbone Square to an entity owned by German real estate investment trust WestInvest Gesellschaft and property assets manager Deka Immobilien Investment for a headline price of...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.