52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Garmin Says Q2 Revenue Fell 9%
Garmin® Issues Statement On Recent Outage
Garmin Acquires Firstbeat Analytics
Garmin Ltd. (Garmin) and subsidiaries offer global positioning system (GPS) navigation and wireless devices and applications. The Company operates through five segments. It offers a range of auto navigation products, as well as a range of products and applications designed for the mobile GPS market. It offers products to consumers around the world, including Outdoor Handhelds, Wearable Devices, Golf Devices, and Dog Tracking and Training/Pet Obedience Devices. It offers a range of products designed for use in fitness and activity tracking. Garmin offers a range of products designed for use in fitness and activity tracking. Its aviation business segment is a provider of solutions to aircraft manufacturers, existing aircraft owners and operators, as well as military and government customers and serves a range of aircraft, including transport aircraft, business aviation, general aviation, experimental/light sport, helicopters, optionally piloted vehicles and unmanned aerial vehicles.
Min Hwan Kao
Executive Chairman of the Board
Clifton A. Pemble
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Douglas G. Boessen
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Andrew R. Etkind
Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Jonathan C. Burrell
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GARMIN® ACQUIRES FIRSTBEAT ANALYTICS, A LEADING PROVIDER OF PHYSIOLOGICAL ANALYTICS FOR HEALTH, FITNESS AND PERFORMANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. trade regulators on Friday said they will investigate wearable monitoring devices, including those made by Fitbit Inc and Garmin Ltd , following a complaint by Koninklijke Philips and its North America unit.
Garmin USA and 10 other companies have sounded a false alarm in their petition for Supreme Court review of an appellate decision that revived patent-infringement litigation against them, Cellspin Soft argued in a brief to the high court on Wednesday.
Garmin Ltd on Wednesday forecast full-year revenue and profit above expectations along with strong fourth-quarter results, sending its shares up 15 percent to their highest in more than a decade.
Navigation device maker Garmin Ltd on Wednesday reported a rise in quarterly profit that beat Wall Street estimates, driven by higher demand for its fitness and outdoor gadgets.
Fitbit shares fall sharply, while Garmin sheds gains after Apple launches Apple Watch Series 4.
Garmin Ltd <GRMN.O> reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and raised its full-year forecast on Wednesday, boosted by higher demand for its activity-tracking wearable devices.
GPS-based gadgets maker Garmin Ltd reported a 7.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, helped by increased demand for its fitness and outdoor gadgets.
* GARMIN REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER REVENUE AND DOUBLE-DIGIT EARNINGS GROWTH
* GARMIN - ANNOUNCED TACTIX CHARLIE, A GPS WEARABLE THAT COMBINES TACTICAL FUNCTIONALITY WITH NAVIGATION AND FITNESS TRAINING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GARMIN® GROWS CONNEXT® WIRELESS COCKPIT CONNECTIVITY PORTFOLIO
* GARMIN® SELECTED AS EXCLUSIVE MARINE ELECTRONICS SUPPLIER TO IBBI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GARMIN REPORTS SOLID FISCAL 2017 REVENUE AND OPERATING INCOME GROWTH; PROPOSES DIVIDEND INCREASE
* GARMIN LTD - FINANCIAL TERMS OF ACQUISITION WILL NOT BE RELEASED
* WELLS FARGO - CO'S CUSTOMERS ARE ABLE TO USE GARMIN'S VÍVOACTIVE 3 TO MAKE PURCHASES AT MERCHANTS WHOSE PAYMENT TERMINALS ARE SET UP TO ACCEPT NFC PAYMENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NAVICO SAYS CO & GARMIN INTERNATIONAL HAVE ENDED A THREE-YEAR LEGAL DISPUTE RELATING TO SONAR AND AUTO GUIDANCE PATENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Garmin - co, Fit Pay announced Garmin Pay Now Live on Garmin's Vívoactive 3 smartwatch, available to cardholders of issuing banks supporting new service Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Garmin announces integration with UnitedHealthcare motion wellness program, enabling eligible plan participants to earn more than $1,000 in annual rewards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.