52 Week Range
As of on the NYSE MKT LLC ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Globalstar Posts Q2 Loss Per Share Of $0.01
Globalstar Announces First Quarter Results
Globalstar Canada Satellite Co Announces Licensing Deal Between Its Affiliate Spot LLC And Jeep Brand
Globalstar, Inc. (Globalstar) provides mobile satellite services (MSS), including voice and data communications services globally through satellite. The Company provides wireless communications services in areas not served or underserved by terrestrial wireless and wireline networks and in circumstances where terrestrial networks are not operational due to natural or man-made disasters. It offers voice and data communication services over its network of in-orbit satellites and its active ground stations (gateways), which it refers to collectively as the Globalstar System. The Company's services are available only with equipment designed to work on its network two-way voice communication and data transmissions (Duplex) using mobile or fixed devices, and one-way data transmissions (Simplex) using a mobile or fixed device that transmits its location and other information to a central monitoring station, including certain SPOT and Simplex products.
1351 Holiday Square Blvd.
Executive Chairman of the Board
David B. Kagan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer
Rebecca S. Clary
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
L. Barbee Ponder
Vice President - Regulatory Affairs, General Counsel
James F. Lynch
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Mudrick Capital Management LP on Thursday filed a lawsuit against satellite communications company Globalstar Inc over its proposed merger with FiberLight LLC, stating that the terms of the deal valued at $1.65 billion are "wildly unfair."
* QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE $28.7 MILLION VERSUS $24.7 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JASON MUDRICK SAYS BELIEVE GLOBALSTAR'S PLANS TO MERGE A UNIT WITH THERMO ACQUISITIONS TO BE "ILL-ADVISED" - SEC FILING
Satellite provider Globalstar Inc <GSAT.A> said on Wednesday it would merge with landline operator FiberLight LLC in a deal valued at $1.65 billion to create a company with assets across satellite, spectrum, fiber and related technologies.
* GLOBALSTAR TO MERGE WITH METRO FIBER PROVIDER FIBERLIGHT AND ACQUIRE OTHER ASSETS IN STOCK TRANSACTION
* GLOBALSTAR INC PLANS TO MERGE WITH LANDLINE OPERATOR FIBERLIGHT LLC IN A $1.65 BILLION DEAL - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source: https://on.wsj.com/2qXcdK0 Further company coverage:
* MUDRICK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP SAYS ON APRIL 11, DELIVERED LETTER TO GLOBALSTAR'S BOARD TO EXPRESS BELIEF THAT GLOBALSTAR'S STOCK IS "DEEPLY UNDERVALUED"
* GLOBALSTAR ANNOUNCES 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND ANNUAL RESULTS
* GLOBALSTAR ANNOUNCES SECONDARY OFFERING OF VOTING COMMON STOCK
* Qtrly total revenue $30.5 million versus $25.5 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.