52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Viome Life Sciences Announces Expansion Of Collaboration With GSK
GSK Says 'Far Advanced' With Plan For Separation Of Consumer Unit
GlaxoSmithKline's Consumer Unit Is Drawing Interest From Private Equity Firms - Bloomberg News
GlaxoSmithKline PLC is a global healthcare company. The Company operates through two segments: Pharmaceuticals and Vaccines. The Company focuses on its research across six areas: Respiratory diseases, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/infectious diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-inflammation, Oncology and Rare diseases. The Company makes a range of prescription medicines and vaccines products. The Pharmaceuticals business discovers, develops and commercializes medicines to treat a range of acute and chronic diseases. The Vaccines business provides vaccines for people of all ages from babies and adolescents to adults and older people. It has a portfolio of medicines in respiratory and HIV. Its Pharmaceuticals business includes Respiratory, HIV, Specialty products, and Classic and Established products. Its Vaccines business has a portfolio of over 40 pediatric, adolescent, adult, older people and travel vaccines.
Biotechnology & Drugs
G S K House, 980 Great West Road
Jonathan Richard Symonds
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Emma N. Walmsley
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Iain James Mackay
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Roger G. Connor
President - Global Vaccines
Chief Executive Officer - GSK Consumer Healthcare
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GSK- ANNOUNCES £50M INVESTMENT IN RENEWABLE ENERGY AND CARBON REDUCTION AT MAJOR UK AND US MANUFACTURING SITES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VIOME LIFE SCIENCES ANNOUNCES EXPANSION OF COLLABORATION WITH GSK INTO NEW THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTIONS FOR CANCERS AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, Regeneron and GlaxoSmithKline are among the biggest players to have developed COVID-19 treatments using a class of drugs called monoclonal antibodies.
GlaxoSmithKline is "firmly on track" to spin off its consumer health business next year, the British drugmaker said on Tuesday, after Bloomberg News reported the unit could attract bids from private equity firms such as Advent, CVC and KKR.
* GSK SAYS 'GSK IS FAR ADVANCED WITH ITS PLAN FOR THE SEPARATION OF CONSUMER HEALTHCARE'
* PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS CIRCLE GLAXOSMITHKLINE’S $54 BILLION CONSUMER ARM - BLOOMBERG NEWS
GlaxoSmithKline on Monday laid out plans for a new, 120 million pound ($164 million) headquarters for its soon-to-be-independent consumer healthcare business and also said its remaining pharmaceuticals and vaccines staff will relocate.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Friday distribution of GlaxoSmithKline and Vir Biotechnology's antibody treatment for COVID-19 would be controlled by the government.
Africa will start talks with the World Health Organization about getting the first approved malaria vaccine to the continent as soon as possible, the African Union's top health official said on Thursday, amid calls for funding for drugs beyond COVID-19.
* GSK WELCOMES WHO RECOMMENDATION FOR BROAD ROLL-OUT OF ITS RTS,S/AS01E (RTS,S) MALARIA VACCINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
London-based drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline PLC said on Monday it signed a deal to supply 10,000 doses of its COVID-19 monoclonal antibody therapy to the Canadian government.
* MEDICAGO TO LAUNCH CLINICAL TRIALS FOR COVID-19 VACCINE CANDIDATE WITH GSK'S PANDEMIC ADJUVANT IN JAPAN
Germany's Merck KGaA and Britain's GlaxoSmithKline on Thursday ended their collaboration on cancer treatment bintrafusp alfa, once seen as one of Merck's most promising experimental drugs.
* PRESS RELEASE: FDA GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW TO VIIV HEALTHCARE’S NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR CABOTEGRAVIR LONG-ACTING FOR PREVENTION OF HIV
* VIIV HEALTHCARE ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH SHIONOGI TO DEVELOP THIRD-GENERATION HIV INTEGRASE INHIBITOR WITH POTENTIAL FOR ULTRA LONG-ACTING DOSING INTERVALS
Activist investor Bluebell Capital Partners has taken a stake worth about 10 million euros in British pharmaceuticals group GlaxoSmithKline in efforts to shake up top management, a Financial Times report https://www.ft.com/content/539c077d-6ac2-4e79-9e0f-8080a31c5530 said...
Activist investor Bluebell Capital Partners has taken a small stake in British pharmaceuticals group GlaxoSmithKline in efforts to shake up top management, a Financial Times report https://www.ft.com/content/539c077d-6ac2-4e79-9e0f-8080a31c5530 said on Wednesday.
* ACTIVIST BLUEBELL TAKES STAKE IN GLAXOSMITHKLINE TO PUSH FOR CHANGE AT TOP - FT
* PRESS RELEASE: GSK ANNOUNCES MAJOR RENEWABLE ENERGY INVESTMENT AND LOW CARBON INHALER PROGRAMME ALONGSIDE LIFE SCIENCES SECTOR RACE TO ZERO ‘BREAKTHROUGH’ AT NYC CLIMATE WEEK
South Korea's SK Bioscience and Britain's GSK said on Tuesday the drugmakers had begun a late-stage trial of their COVID-19 vaccine candidate against AstraZeneca's approved shot, the second study of its kind globally.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.