52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co - Approved Plan To Offer Voluntary Buy-Outs To Certain Associates At A Tire Manufacturing Facility
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.25
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co Declared A Qrtrly Dividend Of 16 Cents Per Share
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company is a manufacturer of tires. The Company operates through three segments. The Americas segment develops, manufactures, distributes and sells tires and related products and services in North, Central and South America, and sells tires to various export markets. The Americas segment manufactures and sells tires for automobiles, trucks, buses, earthmoving, mining and industrial equipment, aircraft and for various other applications. The Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) segment develops, manufactures, distributes and sells tires for automobiles, trucks, buses, aircraft, motorcycles, and earthmoving, mining and industrial equipment throughout EMEA under the Goodyear, Dunlop, Debica, Sava and Fulda brands. The Asia Pacific segment develops, manufactures, distributes and sells tires for automobiles, trucks, aircraft, farm, and earthmoving, mining and industrial equipment throughout the Asia Pacific region, and sells tires to various export markets.
1144 E Market St
Richard J. Kramer
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Darren R. Wells
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Christopher Raymond Delaney
President, Europe, Middle East and Africa
Stephen R. McClellan
Ryan G. Patterson
President, Asia Pacific
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A group of U.S. Democratic lawmakers on Monday criticized Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co <GT.O> for refusing to let them visit its Mexican plant, and said poor conditions there raised questions about Mexican labor reforms seen as key to ensuring passage of a new U.S.-Mexico-Canada...
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co said on Friday it would supply tires for Airbus SE's newly launched A321XLR aircraft.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co <GT.O> is halting operations in Venezuela because of dire economic conditions and U.S. sanctions, the company said on Monday, part of an exodus of foreign corporations from the country.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's <GT.O> quarterly profit dropped more than 50 percent due to weaker demand and it warned that higher raw-materials costs would weigh on the company for the remainder of the year, sending its shares down 5 percent.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.46 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
U.S. tiremaker Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's quarterly profit more than halved on Wednesday, hit by higher raw materials-related costs and weaker demand.
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER - ANNOUNCED A NEW NATURAL RUBBER PROCUREMENT POLICY REFLECTING ITS COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE SOURCING OF RAW MATERIALS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Delta Air Lines, Goodyear Tire & Rubber and Lincoln National Corp may have more upside than their discounted share prices suggest, Barron's reported.
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER SAYS CO & BRIDGESTONE AMERICAS ANNOUNCED DEAL TO FORM A 50/50 JV - SEC FILING
* GOODYEAR NAMES NICHOLAS MITCHELL SENIOR DIRECTOR OF INVESTOR RELATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCED RE-ELECTION OF 12 MEMBERS OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO NEW ONE-YEAR TERMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO SAYS CEO RICHARD KRAMER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.8 MILLION VERSUS $19.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HlliC6) Further company coverage:
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co <GT.O> on Thursday cut its 2020 forecast for combined earnings of its three units amid higher prices for raw materials, overshadowing better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue.
* CONTINUE TO EXPECT STRONG DEMAND IN REPLACEMENT BUSINESSES, SPECIFICALLY IN LARGER RIM SIZES - CEO ON CONF CALL
* GOODYEAR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER, FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; COMPANY OUTLINES FINANCIAL TARGETS, CAPITAL ALLOCATION PLAN
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the biggest U.S. tire maker, reported a fourth-quarter loss on Thursday due to a $299 million charge related to changes in tax laws.
* SIGNS NEW SALES AGREEMENT WITH GOODYEAR DUNLOP TIRES OPERATIONS SA
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO SAYS PRELIMINARY Q4 TOTAL COMPANY VOLUME UP 2% - PRESENTATION
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co <GT.O>, the largest U.S. tire maker, lowered its full-year forecast for the third time this year, amid weak demand and higher costs of raw materials such as oil and rubber.
* Sees FY 2017 capital expenditures about $800 mln– $900 mln - presentation
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.