52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Gray Television Q2 Loss Per Share $0.02
Gray Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.40
Gray Reports Quarterly Earnings Per Share, Excluding Items, $0.91
Gray Television, Inc. is a television broadcast company. The Company owns and operates television stations and digital assets in various markets across the United States. The Company owns stations and digital properties in 91 TV markets including 150 affiliates of NBC Network (NBC), affiliates of the ABC Network (ABC) and affiliates of the FOX Network (FOX). In addition to a primary broadcast channel, each of its stations can also broadcast additional secondary digital channels within a market by utilizing the same bandwidth, but with different programming from the primary channel.
Broadcasting & Cable TV
4370 Peachtree Rd NE
Hilton H. Howell
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Donald P. LaPlatney
President, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director
James C. Ryan
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Local Media
Kevin P. Latek
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Development Officer, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* COVID-19 PANDEMIC HAD LIMITED IMPACT ON VIVENDI'S CONSOLIDATED REVENUES FOR Q1
Gray Television Inc <GTN.N> has withdrawn its offer to acquire larger peer Tegna Inc <TGNA.N> because of concerns about the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on U.S. regional TV station operators, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
U.S. regional TV station operator Gray Television Inc <GTN.N> has made an offer to acquire larger peer Tegna Inc <TGNA.N> for approximately $8.5 billion, including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Broadcasting company Gray Television Inc <GTN.N> is well placed to profit from an anticipated deluge of political advertising ahead of U.S. elections in 2020, according to Barron's.
The Federal Communications Commission on Thursday approved Gray Television Inc's <GTN.N> $3.5 billion bid to acquire Raycom Media Inc <RYCMD.UL>.
The U.S. Justice Department said on Friday it would require Gray Television Inc <GTN.N> and privately held broadcaster Raycom Media Inc to divest broadcast stations in nine markets as a condition for their $3.6 billion merger.
Gray Television Inc <GTN.N> has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Raycom Media Inc [RYCMD.UL] on condition that it sell several television stations, the U.S. Department of Justice said on Friday.
The U.S. Justice Department said on Friday it would require Gray Television Inc and privately held broadcaster Raycom Media Inc to divest broadcast stations in nine markets as a condition for their $3.6 billion merger.
Gray Television Inc said on Monday it would buy privately held rival broadcaster Raycom Media Inc in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $3.65 billion, in a push into more local television markets and to attract additional advertising.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1338 GMT on Monday:
Gray Television Inc on Monday said it will acquire Raycom Media Inc, an employee-owned company, in a $3.6 billion cash-and-stock deal.
* GRAY REPORTS RECORD OPERATING RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
* GRAY AGREES TO ACQUIRE KDLT-TV IN SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA
* COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC FILES FOR NON-TIMELY 10 K WITH U.S. SEC Source text : [https://bit.ly/2GtOACT] Further company coverage:
* COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* GRAY TELEVISION INC SAYS CEO HILTON H. HOWELL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $4.6 MILLION VERSUS $5.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2pIdPXH) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* RECORDED A TAX BENEFIT OF $134.4 MILLION IN THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2017
* GRAY TELEVISION ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERING OF ITS COMMON STOCK
* Darsana Capital Partners reports a 6.29 pct passive stake in as of Nov 1 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yAx5ZF) Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.22 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.