52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Knight Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter And Year End 2020 Results
Knight Announces Filing Of Preliminary Base Shelf Prospectus
Knight Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
Knight Therapeutics Inc is a Canada-based specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing, acquiring, in-licensing, out-licensing, marketing and distributing pharmaceutical products, consumer health products and medical devices. The Company’s products are ILUVIEN Fluocinolone acentonid, Nerlynx Neratinib Tablets, Burinex Bumetanide, Probuphine Buprenorphine implant and Movantik Naloxegol.
Biotechnology & Drugs
3400 De Maisonneuve Blvd W
James C. Gale
Independent Chairman of the Board
Jonathan Ross Goodman
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President - Business Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* KNIGHT THERAPEUTICS - PROPOSES TO PURCHASE, FROM TIME TO TIME OVER NEXT 12 MONTHS, IF CONSIDERED ADVISABLE, UP TO 10.9 MILLION COMMON SHARES OF CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KNIGHT THERAPEUTICS INC - QTRLY BASIC NET LOSS PER SHARE $0.01 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KNIGHT ANNOUNCES THE RE-LAUNCH OF TRELSTAR® IN CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KNIGHT THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES APPROVAL OF IBSRELA™ IN CANADA
* KNIGHT THERAPEUTICS INC. ANNOUNCES TRIUMVIRA LOAN REPAYMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* KNIGHT THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2019 RESULTS
Canada's Knight Therapeutics Inc and shareholders of Biotoscana Investments expect to conclude transfer of control of the Latin American pharmaceutical company by Nov. 29, the latter said in a securities filing on Monday.
Knight Therapeutics <GUD.TO> will buy Brazilian pharmaceutical company Biotoscana Investments <GBIO33.SA> in a deal valued at 1.16 billion reais ($281 million) that will create a pharmaceutical platform in fast growing markets in Latin America.
Shares in Canada's Knight Therapeutics were up 9% in Toronto after the announcement of acquisition of Latin American pharmaceutical company Biotoscana Investments earlier on Monday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.