52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GW Pharmaceuticals Plc Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
GW Pharmaceuticals receives Australian TGA approval for Epidyolex (Cannabidiol)
GW Pharmaceuticals PLC Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results And Operational Progress
GW Pharmaceuticals plc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutics from its cannabinoid product platform in a range of disease areas. The Company's lead cannabinoid product candidate is Epidiolex, which is a liquid formulation of pure plant-derived cannabidiol (CBD). The Company offers Sativex (nabiximols), which is indicated for the treatment of spasticity due to multiple sclerosis (MS). The Company is also focused on developing its pharmaceutical product pipelines, which includes Epidiolex for the treatment of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex and RETT Syndrome.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Vision Park, Chivers Way
Geoffrey W. Guy
Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Christopher John Tovey
Chief Operating Officer
Adam David George
Managing Director - U.K., Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES THAT EPIDYOLEX® (CANNABIDIOL) HAS BEEN RECLASSIFIED BY THE UK HOME OFFICE AS A SCHEDULE 5 DRUG
U.S.-listed shares of GW Pharmaceuticals rose 8 percent on Thursday as its marijuana-based treatment Epidiolex cleared the last hurdle after the Drug Enforcement Administration labeled the drug as having a low abuse potential.
The U.S. health regulator approved GW Pharmaceuticals Plc's epilepsy treatment on Monday, making it the first cannabis-based drug to win approval in the country and opening floodgates for more research into the medicinal properties of cannabis.
* FDA approves GW's drug to treat two severe forms of epilepsy
An epilepsy treatment from GW Pharmaceuticals Plc on Monday secured an approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, becoming the first cannabis-based drug to be approved in the country.
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS PLC REPORTS FISCAL SECOND QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
An advisory panel to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday unanimously voted in favor of approving the first cannabis-derived medicine in the country, a childhood epilepsy treatment developed by GW Pharma.
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS AND U.S. SUBSIDIARY GREENWICH BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES THE UNANIMOUS POSITIVE RESULT OF FDA ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING FOR FIRST PLANT-BASED PHARMACEUTICAL CANNABIDIOL TREATMENT FOR SEIZURES IN PATIENTS WITH TWO RARE, SEVERE FORMS OF EPILEPSY
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS SAYS PRESENTING CBD-OS PRODUCT (EPIDIOLEX) IN ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING WITH FDA ON APRIL 19 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HK1BW3) Further company coverage:
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF NOTICES OF ALLOWANCE BY THE UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE (USPTO) FOR FIVE NEW EPIDIOLEX® (CANNABIDIOL) PATENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS RECEIVES ORPHAN DRUG DESIGNATION FROM THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY (EMA) FOR CANNABIDIOL FOR THE TREATMENT OF TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF PHASE 2A STUDY FOR ITS PIPELINE COMPOUND GWP42006
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY (EMA) ACCEPTS EPIDIOLEX® (CANNABIDIOL) MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION (MAA) FOR REVIEW
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF NDA FILING FOR EPIDIOLEX® (CANNABIDIOL) IN THE TREATMENT OF LENNOX-GASTAUT SYNDROME AND DRAVET SYNDROME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS REACQUIRES FULL RIGHTS TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE SATIVEX® IN U.S.
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS PLC ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF ADSS RAISING GROSS PROCEEDS OF $276 MILLION
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF ADSS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.