52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hyatt Hotels Says On September 12, An Affiliate Sold Hyatt Regency Atlanta For Approximately $355 Million To An Unrelated Third Party
Hyatt Posts Q2 EPS Of $0.80
Hyatt To Expand Luxury Portfolio In Asia Pacific With 21 New Hotels By 2020
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is a global hospitality company. The Company develops, owns, operates, manages, franchises, licenses or provides services to a portfolio of properties. The Company operates through four segments: owned and leased hotels; Americas management and franchising (Americas); ASPAC management and franchising (ASPAC), and EAME/SW Asia management and franchising (EAME/SW Asia). The owned and leased hotels segment consists of its owned and leased full service and select service hotels. The Americas segment consists of its management and franchising of properties located in the United States, Latin America, Canada and the Caribbean. The ASPAC segment consists of its management and franchising of properties located in Southeast Asia, as well as China, Australia, South Korea, Japan and Micronesia. The EAME/SW Asia segment consists of its management and franchising of properties located in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India, Central Asia and Nepal.
Hotels & Motels
150 N Riverside Plz Fl 8
Thomas J. Pritzker
Executive Chairman of the Board
Mark S. Hoplamazian
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Malaika L. Myers
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Margaret C. Egan
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A New York developer and a partner plan to demolish the Grand Hyatt New York, the hotel that launched U.S. President Donald Trump's real estate career in Manhattan decades ago, the two companies said on Thursday.
Starbucks Corp <SBUX.O> on Monday named Hyatt Hotels Corp's <H.N> financial chief Patrick Grismer as its new chief financial officer, making another leadership change in the past year as it battles intense competition in a cooling U.S. coffee market.
Starbucks Corp said on Monday that it named Patrick Grismer as its new chief financial officer replacing Scott Maw.
Hyatt Hotels Corp <H.N> plans to more than double its hotels in Africa by 2020 to capitalize on improved travel links and robust economic growth that is boosting demand for rooms, the company's regional vice president said on Wednesday.
Hyatt Hotels <H.N> has backed away from launching a takeover of NH Hotels <NHH.MC>, days after a rival bidder Minor <MINT.BK> revealed it controlled 44 percent of the Spanish group.
Spain's NH Hotel Group <NHH.MC> said on Friday it had received a letter of interest from U.S. global hospitality company Hyatt Hotels Corp <H.N>, firing the gun on a takeover battle with Thailand-based Minor International <MINT.BK>.
Hyatt Hotels Corp. will open its first Grand Hyatt hotel in Greece and its third in Europe, the company said, underscoring the growth in tourism in the country.
* HYATT HOTELS SAYS ON MAY 4 ENTERED INTO A PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT WITH ANDREW D. WINGATE AND LUCINDA S. FALK IN THEIR CAPACITY AS CO-TRUSTEES
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.31 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* HYATT HOTELS CORP - A HYATT AFFILIATE HAS ENTERED INTO A MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT WITH LITTLE PROJECTS FOR A HYATT CENTRIC HOTEL IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HYATT HOTELS CORP CEO MARK HOPLAMAZIAN'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $9.9 MLN VS 10.7 MLN LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2JnynN4) Further company coverage:
* SOTHERLY HOTELS INC. ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF HYATT CENTRIC ARLINGTON
* HYATT AND TIANFU MINYOUN HOSPITALITY JOIN FORCES TO EXPAND HYATT’S BRAND PRESENCE THROUGHOUT CHINA
* HYATT HOTELS - HYATT AFFILIATE ENTERS MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT WITH PNB MERDEKA VENTURES SDN. BERTHED FOR FIRST PARK HYATT HOTEL IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HYATT ANNOUNCES $1.0 BILLION SALE OF THREE-PROPERTY PORTFOLIO; INCREASES GUIDANCE FOR RETURN OF SHAREHOLDER CAPITAL
* HOST HOTELS & RESORTS, INC. REPORTS RESULTS FOR 2017 AND ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE THREE ICONIC HYATT MANAGED HOTELS
* HYATT ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR HYATT PLACE AGUASCALIENTES IN MEXICO
* HYATT HOTELS CORP SAYS WILL REALIGN ITS CORPORATE LEADERSHIP TEAM AND OPERATIONS AND CHANGES ARE EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED IN Q2 OF 2018
* HYATT HOTELS SAYS ON JAN 10, CO ENTERED INTO A FIRST AMENDMENT TO SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* HYATT INCREASES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION BY $750 MILLION; SOLD HYATT REGENCY MONTEREY HOTEL & SPA; RECEIVED $217 MILLION IN CONNECTION WITH SALE OF AVENDRA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.