52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* WARRIOR MET COAL PRICES $125 MILLION OFFERING OF ADDITIONAL 8.00% SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* WARRIOR MET COAL LAUNCHES PROPOSED OFFERING OF $125 MILLION OF ADDITIONAL 8.00% SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* WARRIOR MET COAL ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* Q3 earnings per share view $2.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Warrior Met Coal Inc - board declared a special cash dividend of $11.21 per share of Warrior's common stock, par value $0.01 per share
* Warrior Met Coal prices $350 million offering of 8.00% senior secured notes
* Warrior Met Coal launches proposed $350 million offering of senior secured notes
* Warrior Met Coal receives favorable IRS Private Letter Ruling
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc.'s (TMHCC) operating subsidiaries' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings at 'AA-'(Very Strong) with a Stable Outlook. In addition...
* Q2 revenue $363.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $322.9 million
* Says expects to continue to ramp up production at its mines in 2017 from levels achieved in 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.