52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hc2 Holdings Announces Date Of 2020 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders And Additional Board Nominees
Hc2 Holdings Issues Statement On Iss Report
Julian Singer Reports 6.43% Stake In Hc2 Holdings Inc As Of April 6
HC2 Holdings, Inc. is a holding company. The Company operates through seven segments: Manufacturing (Schuff), Marine Services (GMSL), Insurance, Telecommunications (PTGi-ICS), Utilities, Life Sciences and Other. Schuff fabricates and erects structural steel for commercial and industrial construction projects, such as high- and low-rise buildings and office complexes, hospitals, dams, bridges, mines and power plants. GMSL is an offshore engineering company focused on specialist subsea services across the market sectors, such as telecommunications, oil and gas, and offshore power. The Insurance segment, CIG, provides long-term care, life and annuity coverage to approximately 99,000 individuals through its Insurance Companies. The PTGi-ICS business unit provides customers with Internet-based protocol and time-division multiplexing (TDM) access and transport of long distance voice minutes. The Life Sciences segment focuses on the development of technologies and products in healthcare.
450 Park Ave Fl 30
NEW YORK, NY
Warren H. Gfeller
Interim Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Philip A. Falcone
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael J. Sena
Chief Financial Officer
Suzi Raftery Herbst
Chief Administrative Officer
Joseph A. Ferraro
Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
HC2 Holdings Inc <HCHC.N> said on Thursday that it reached a settlement with activist investor MG Capital to bring four newcomers onto the board of the company being run by former hedge fund manager Philip Falcone.
HC2 Holdings Inc is nearing a settlement with activist investor MG Capital that would bring four newcomers onto the six-member board of the company being run by former hedge fund manager Philip Falcone, sources familiar with the discussions said on Wednesday. (Reporting...
Proxy adviser Glass Lewis on Wednesday backed activist investor MG Capital by recommending that HC2 Holdings <HCHC.N> shareholders replace all board members with the investment firm's founder Michael Gorzynski and five other nominees.
Proxy adviser Institutional Shareholder Services Inc (ISS) said on Thursday that HC2 Holdings Inc <HCHC.N> shareholders should vote for the election of three of activist investor MG Capital's six director nominees and not re-elect Chief Executive Philip Falcone to the board.
Proxy adviser Institutional Shareholder Services Inc (ISS) said on Thursday that HC2 Holdings Inc shareholders should vote for the election of three of activist investor MG Capital's six director nominees and not re-elect chief executive Philip Falcone to the board.
New York-based HC2 Holdings Inc <HCHC.N> has urged its shareholders to oppose activist investor Percy Rockdale LLC's proposal to remove Chief Executive and Chairman Philip Falcone.
An activist investor is stepping up calls for the board of HC2 Holdings Inc <HCHC.N> to remove Chief Executive and Chairman Philip Falcone as the former hedge fund manager faces mounting legal and financial troubles.
Hedge fund MG Capital Management Ltd has asked the board of HC2 Holdings Inc <HCHC.N>, a holding company for industrial and manufacturing businesses, to investigate the acquisition of a long-term care business it carried out two years ago, according to an MG letter seen...
* BACKLOG AT END OF Q1 WAS $718 MILLION, UP 44% AS COMPARED TO APPROXIMATELY $498 MILLION FOR YEAR AGO QUARTER
* HC2 HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PRIVATE OFFERING OF $110 MILLION SENIOR SECURED NOTES TO REFINANCE SENIOR SECURED BRIDGE LOANS
* HC2 ANNOUNCES PANSEND LIFE SCIENCES PORTFOLIO COMPANY BENEVIR BIOPHARM TO BE ACQUIRED BY JANSSEN BIOTECH, INC. FOR UP TO $1.04 BILLION
* HC2 HOLDINGS INC - CURRENTLY EXPECTS FY18 AJD EBITA OF $60 MILLION- $65 MILLION FOR DBM GLOBAL Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tOtbOC) Further company coverage:
* HC2 HOLDINGS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* HC2 HOLDINGS INC - FINANCIAL TERMS OF TRANSACTIONS WERE NOT DISCLOSED.
* HC2 Holdings Inc - backlog at end of q3 was a record $656 million, as compared to approximately $590 million in prior-quarter
* HC2 PORTFOLIO COMPANY GLOBAL MARINE GROUP TO ACQUIRE FUGRO’S TRENCHING AND CABLE LAYING BUSINESS
* Says transaction would result in HC2 acquiring 38 operating stations in 22 cities
* HC2 Holdings Inc - backlog at end of Q2 was $590 million, as compared to approximately $498 million in prior-quarter and $344 million in year-ago Q2
* Philip Mittleman reports 5.1 percent passive stake in HC2 Holdings Inc as of July 12 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2trS02x] Further company coverage:
* SAID ON MONDAY H.C. HOLDING INVESTERINGSAKTIESELSKAB REDUCED ITS HOLDING IN BLUE VISION A/S TO 9,790,980 SHARES, CORRESPONDING TO 9.01 PCT OF BLUE VISION'S CIRCULATING SHARES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.