52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's HCL Technologies Gets Contract From Aperam
HCL Technologies Says Unit Invests $2 Mln In London-Based Om Mobile Ventures
HCL Technologies March Qtr Consol Net Profit Rises
HCL Technologies Limited is engaged in providing a range of software development services, business process outsourcing services and information technology (IT) infrastructure services. The Company's segments include software services, infrastructure management services and business process outsourcing services. The software services segment provides application development and maintenance, enterprise application, software as a service (SAAS) application services and engineering, and research and development (R&D) services to global customers. The infrastructure management services segment involves managing customer's IT assets. The business process outsourcing services segment includes contact center and help desk services. The Company delivers its solutions across select verticals, including financial services, manufacturing, retail and consumer products, media, publishing and entertainment, public services, energy and utility, healthcare, and travel, transport and logistics.
Software & Programming
SEZ, Plot No. 3A, Sector 126
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Strategy Officer, Managing Director
C. Vijaya Kumar
President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Roshni Nadar Malhotra
Non-Executive Non Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
India's HCL Technologies Ltd reported on Tuesday a nearly 26 percent jump in third-quarter profit, boosted by strong performances in its software services business.
HCL Technologies <HCLT.NS> will buy some software assets from U.S.-based IBM Corp <IBM.N> for $1.8 billion, the companies said on Friday, marking the largest purchase ever by an Indian IT services firm.
International Business Machines Corp said on Thursday it will sell some of its software products business to HCL Technologies for $1.80 billion.
Indian software services exporter HCL Technologies Ltd posted a 14.8 percent rise in second-quarter net profit, beating analysts' estimates, helped by higher revenue from its software services business.
India's HCL Technologies Ltd <HCLT.NS> beat analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Friday as it added more high-net worth clients and generated strong growth at its software services business.
India's HCL Technologies Ltd beat analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Friday as it added more high-net worth clients and clocked strong growth at its software services business.
Indian software services exporter HCL Technologies Ltd posted a 9.9 percent fall in its fourth-quarter net profit on Wednesday, hurt by higher expenses.
* SAYS DECLARED INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 2 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE
* POTASH RIDGE - SIGNED MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH GSFC AGRO TECH FOR SUPPLY OF 50000 MTPA SOP OFF TAKE FROM ITS UTAH BLAWN MOUNTAIN SOP PROJECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Indian IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd <HCLT.NS> and private equity firm Sumeru Equity Partners will buy U.S. data management firm Actian Corp in a $330 million deal, the companies said on Thursday.
* ACQUIRES LIFE SCIENCES AND CONSUMER SERVICES PROVIDER C3I SOLUTIONS FROM MERCK & CO INC Source text: http://bit.ly/2q6XRGC Further company coverage:
* TRANSFERRED ENTIRE STAKE IN UNIT HCL TRAINING AND STAFFING SERVICES TO ANOTHER UNIT HCL COMNET LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2DP8d1R Further company coverage:
* SIGNS IT DEAL WITH NORWAY-BASED STATKRAFT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAP TO RESELL HCL NEXT-GENERATION MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, OVERHAUL SOLUTION UNDER BRAND NAME SAP® ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2GvSozA Further company coverage:
* GOT FIVE-YEAR IT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES AND APPLICATION MANAGEMENT CONTRACT WITH CADENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2rQQAhD Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 20.75 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 20.62 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
India's HCL Technologies Ltd posted a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Friday, but missed estimates, hurt by higher expenses.
* ANNOUNCES TERMINATION OF JV DEAL BETWEEN CO AND GREAT AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY (GAIC)
* HCL TECHNOLOGIES ENTERED INTO STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH SIEMENS ON INDUSTRY 4.0 SOLUTIONS Source text - HCL Technologies(HCL), a leading global IT services company, has entered into a strategic partnership with Siemens on Industry 4.0 solutions, with a strategic collaboration...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.