52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hilton Grand Vacations Reports Q2 Loss Per Share $0.56
Hilton Grand Vacations Amends Credit Facility To Provide Additional Flexibility Through Covid-19 Outbreak
Hilton Grand Vacations Compensation Committee Of Board Agreed To Reduce Base Salaries Of Co's Executive Officers
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. is a timeshare company that markets and sells vacation ownership intervals (VOIs), manages resorts in leisure and urban destinations, and operates a points-based vacation club. The Company operates its business across two segments: Real Estate Sales and Financing, and Resort Operations and Club Management. As of September 30, 2016, the Company had 46 resorts, representing 7,592 units, and approximately 265,000 Hilton Grand Vacations Club (the Club) members. Club members can exchange their Club points for stays at any resort or any property in the Hilton system of various brands across over 4,700 properties, as well as various vacation options, such as cruises and guided tours. VOI product allows customers to purchase a lifetime of vacations. The Company offers amenities, such as full kitchens, in-unit washers and dryers, spas and kids' clubs along with beach-front locations.
Hotels & Motels
6355 Metrowest Blvd Ste 180
Leonard A. Potter
Independent Chairman of the Board
Mark D. Wang
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Daniel Jason Mathewes
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Interim Chief Accounting Officer
Gordon S. Gurnik
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Barbara L. Hollkamp
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HILTON GRAND VACATIONS PROVIDES ADDITIONAL COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE
* HILTON GRAND VACATIONS PROVIDES INVESTOR UPDATE, ANNOUNCES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc <HGV.N> has decided to explore strategic alternatives, including a potential sale, following acquisition interest in the U.S. timeshare operator from private equity firms, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.68 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* HILTON GRAND VACATIONS FORMS FIRST JOINT VENTURE WITH STRAND TO DEVELOP ITS FIRST RESORT IN CHARLESTON
* HNA GROUP CO LTD SAYS DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN HILTON GRAND VACATIONS INC, AS OF MARCH 19 - SEC FILING
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group will sell its 25 percent stake in Hilton Grand Vacations Inc <HGV.N>, the timeshare business spun off last year from U.S. hotel chain Hilton Worldwide <HLT.N>, Hilton Grand said on Tuesday.
* HILTON GRAND VACATIONS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SECONDARY OFFERING
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group plans to sell its 25 percent stake in Hilton Grand Vacations Inc, the timeshare business spun off last year from Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.
* HILTON GRAND VACATIONS SAYS CO, HNA ENTERED INTO A MASTER AMENDMENT AND OPTION AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group is in talks to sell some or all of its 25 percent stake in Hilton Grand Vacations Inc <HGV.N>, the timeshare business spun off last year from Hilton Worldwide Holdings <HLT.N>, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Hilton Grand Vacations purchases Sunrise Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
* Hilton Grand Vacations announces pricing of secondary common stock offering
* Hilton Grand Vacations Inc - on August 9, 2017, board of directors increased its size to ten directors - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uOAwJb) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.