52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc <HGV.N> has decided to explore strategic alternatives, including a potential sale, following acquisition interest in the U.S. timeshare operator from private equity firms, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.68 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* HILTON GRAND VACATIONS FORMS FIRST JOINT VENTURE WITH STRAND TO DEVELOP ITS FIRST RESORT IN CHARLESTON
* HNA GROUP CO LTD SAYS DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN HILTON GRAND VACATIONS INC, AS OF MARCH 19 - SEC FILING
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group will sell its 25 percent stake in Hilton Grand Vacations Inc <HGV.N>, the timeshare business spun off last year from U.S. hotel chain Hilton Worldwide <HLT.N>, Hilton Grand said on Tuesday.
* HILTON GRAND VACATIONS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SECONDARY OFFERING
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group plans to sell its 25 percent stake in Hilton Grand Vacations Inc, the timeshare business spun off last year from Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.
* HILTON GRAND VACATIONS SAYS CO, HNA ENTERED INTO A MASTER AMENDMENT AND OPTION AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group is in talks to sell some or all of its 25 percent stake in Hilton Grand Vacations Inc <HGV.N>, the timeshare business spun off last year from Hilton Worldwide Holdings <HLT.N>, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Hilton Grand Vacations purchases Sunrise Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club
* Hilton Grand Vacations announces pricing of secondary common stock offering
* Hilton Grand Vacations Inc - on August 9, 2017, board of directors increased its size to ten directors - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uOAwJb) Further company coverage:
* Hilton Grand Vacations and Blackstone form joint venture to purchase Elara, one of the world’s largest timeshare resorts
* Hilton Grand Vacations announces pricing of secondary offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Hilton grand vacations announces secondary offering of 9,650,000 shares of common stock
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.41 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Hilton Grand Vacations reports fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.