52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hartford Financial Services Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $1.29
Hartford Financial Estimates Q2 2020 Incurred Losses Related To COVID-19 Of $251 Million
The Hartford Announces First Quarter 2020 Financial Results And Impact Of Covid-19
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. is a holding company for insurance and financial services subsidiaries. The Company's segments include Commercial Lines, which provides workers' compensation, property, automobile, marine, livestock, liability and umbrella coverages primarily throughout the United States; Personal Lines, which provides automobile, homeowners and personal umbrella coverages to individuals across the United States; Group Benefits, which provides group life, accident and disability coverage, and other products and services; Property & Casualty Other Operations, which includes certain property and casualty operations, and Mutual Funds, which provides investment management, administration, product distribution and related services to investors.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
1 Hartford Plz
Christopher J. Swift
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Douglas G. Elliot
Beth A. Costello
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Lori A. Rodden
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Robert W. Paiano
Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* THE HARTFORD EXTENDS ITS COVID-19 PERSONAL AUTO PAYBACK PLAN
* THE HARTFORD AND AARP AGREE TO EXTEND AUTO AND HOME INSURANCE PROGRAM FOR AARP MEMBERS
* THE HARTFORD ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND IMPACT OF COVID-19
Insurer Hartford Financial Services Group Inc <HIG.N> said on Wednesday it will buy Navigators Group Inc <NAVG.O> in a $2.1 billion cash deal to expand its product offerings and geographic reach.
Insurer Hartford Financial Services Group Inc said on Wednesday it will buy Navigators Group Inc in a $2.1 billion cash deal.
* THE HARTFORD REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 INCOME FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS, AFTER TAX, OF $428 MILLION ($1.18 PER DILUTED SHARE) AND CORE EARNINGS OF $461 MILLION ($1.27 PER DILUTED SHARE)
* THE HARTFORD ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF $500 MILLION SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* HARTFORD FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC SAYS COMMENCED A PROPOSED UNDERWRITTEN OFFERING OF ITS SENIOR NOTES - SEC FILING
* CITI SAYS AWARDED A MANDATE TO PROVIDE THIRD-PARTY SECURITIES LENDING SERVICES FOR CERTAIN HARTFORD FUNDS MUTUAL FUNDS
* THE HARTFORD ENTERS RENEWAL RIGHTS AGREEMENT FOR THE SMALL COMMERCIAL INDEPENDENT AGENT BUSINESS OF FOREMOST INSURANCE
* THE HARTFORD REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 OUTLOOK FOR SELECTED BUSINESS METRICS
* THE HARTFORD ESTIMATES IMPACTS OF U.S. CORPORATE TAX LAW AND CATASTROPHE LOSSES ON FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Hartford Financial Services Group on Monday agreed to sell its life and annuity businesses, Talcott Resolution, to a group of investors in a deal valued at $2.05 billion.
* THE HARTFORD ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL TALCOTT RESOLUTION
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc <HIG.N> said on Monday it would buy health insurer Aetna Inc's <AET.N> U.S. group life and disability business for $1.45 billion cash in a move that will expand its insurance portfolio and spur its digital technology plans.
Property and casualty insurer Hartford Financial Services Group Inc said on Monday it would buy health insurer Aetna Inc's U.S. group life and disability business for $1.45 billion in cash.
* Estimates Q3 2017 catastrophe losses of $325 mln to $375 mln, before tax
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.