52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Herbalife Nutrition Says Had Previously Recognized Estimated Accrued Liability For Settlement Matters Of About $123 Million
Herbalife Nutrition Reports Q2 Adjusted EPS Of $0.95
Herbalife Nutrition Seeks To Purchase Up To $750 Mln Of Its Common Shares
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., formerly Herbalife Ltd., is a global nutrition company. The Company develops and sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products, as well as personal care products. Its operating segments are based on geographical operations in six regions: North America; Mexico; South and Central America; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); Asia Pacific, and China. The Company categorizes its products into five groups: weight management, targeted nutrition, energy, sports and fitness, outer nutrition, and literature, promotional and other. As of December 31, 2016, it marketed and sold approximately 140 products encompassing over 4,700 stock keeping units (SKUs) globally. Its product categories include meal replacement; protein shakes; drink mixes; dietary and nutritional supplements containing herbs, facial skin care; body care; hair care products; sales tools, and educational materials.
Personal & Household Prods.
Ugland House, South Church Street
P.O. Box 309Gt
John G. DeSimone
John O. Agwunobi
Chief Executive Officer
Shin-Shing Bosco Chiu
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd will pay $123.1 million to settle criminal and civil charges it bribed Chinese officials in government agencies and media outlets to boost its business in China, the U.S. Department of Justice said on Friday.
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd will likely pay U.S. authorities $123 million to settle bribery allegations related to the company's business in China, a regulatory filing showed on Thursday.
* HERBALIFE NUTRITION LTD SAYS CEO MICHAEL JOHNSON'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $2.1 MILLION VERSUS $1.2 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
U.S. prosecutors criminally charged two former executives of Herbalife Nutrition Ltd's <HLF.N> Chinese unit with running a decade-long scheme to bribe Chinese government officials to win business and evade regulatory scrutiny, a person familiar with the matter said.
Two former executives of a Chinese unit of Herbalife Nutrition Ltd were criminally charged on Thursday over an alleged scheme to pay bribes and circumvent the company's internal accounting controls, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said on Friday that Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. has agreed to pay $20 million to settle charges that it made false and misleading statements about its business operations in China.
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn, who spent years defending Herbalife Nutrition Ltd <HLF.N> against prominent short-seller William Ackman, said on Friday that he has sold some of his shares in the nutrition and weight loss company because the position had become too big for...
* CARL ICAHN SAYS OF HERBALIFE'S SHARES TENDERED, AT MOST ONLY 11.4 MILLION COULD POSSIBLY BE BOUGHT, WHICH WOULD LEAVE US AT LEAST 34.3 MILLION SHARES
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn said on Friday that he sold some of his shares in Herbalife as the nutrition and weight loss company bought back some of its own shares because the position had become too within Icahn's portfolio.
* HERBALIFE NUTRITION ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF ITS TENDER OFFER FOR COMMON SHARES
* HERBALIFE LTD. ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC NAME CHANGE TO HERBALIFE NUTRITION LTD., REFLECTING ITS LEADERSHIP AS A PREMIER GLOBAL NUTRITION COMPANY
Herbalife Ltd. <HLF.N> commissioned a secret report to understand what made activist investor William Ackman tick as he accused the company of being a fraud and bet its share price would collapse to zero, a new book shows.
* HERBALIFE ANNOUNCES SELF-TENDER OFFER SEEKING TO PURCHASE UP TO $600 MILLION OF ITS COMMON SHARES
* HERBALIFE ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $550 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTE OFFERING
* HERBALIFE ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERING OF $500 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES
* HERBALIFE LTD SAYS CEO RICHARD GOUDIS' TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $6.6 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2GtsHQZ) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* HERBALIFE LTD SAYS CEO RICHARD GOUDIS'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.6 MILLION VERSUS $3.4 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
Activist investor Carl Icahn said he owns a "large position" in Newell Brands Inc <NWL.N> where a rival activist is already fighting to remove the entire board from the company that makes matches, markers and candles.
Six years ago, billionaire investor William Ackman wagered $1 billion that Herbalife's stock price would tumble to zero after publicly calling the nutrition company a fraud in a three-hour presentation before investors, analysts and the media.
* BILL ACKMAN EXITS BET AGAINST HERBALIFE - CNBC Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.