52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hologic Inc Says Refinanced Its Term Loan And Revolving Credit Facility By Entering Into Refinancing Amendment No. 2
Hologic Announces Q3 Revenue $1.168 bln
Hologic Obtains European CE Mark For Use Of Saliva Samples With COVID-19 Test
Hologic, Inc. is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of diagnostics products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products focused on women's health and well-being through early detection and treatment. The Company operates through four segments: Diagnostics, Breast Health, GYN Surgical and Skeletal Health. The Diagnostics segment offers a range of diagnostics products, which are used primarily to aid in the screening and diagnosis of human diseases. The Breast Health segment offers a portfolio of solutions for breast cancer care for radiology, pathology and surgery. The GYN Surgical segment offers a range of products, including its NovaSure Endometrial Ablation System and MyoSure Hysteroscopic Tissue Removal System as well as its Fluent Fluid Management system. The Skeletal Health segment offers products such as the Horizon DXA, a dual energy x-ray system, which evaluates bone density and performs body composition assessments, and the Fluoroscan Insight FD mini C-arm.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
250 Campus Dr
Stephen P. Macmillan
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Karleen Marie Oberton
Chief Financial Officer
Kevin R. Thornal
Division President - Diagnostics
Allison P. Bebo
Senior Vice President - Human Resources
John M. Griffin
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Supreme Court appeared open to the possibility of limiting the patent law doctrine of assignor estoppel during oral arguments Wednesday in a patent dispute between medical device makers Minerva Surgical Inc and Hologic Inc.
* HOLOGIC LAUNCHES ITS FIRST CART-BASED ULTRASOUND SYSTEM, SUPERSONIC™ MACH 40 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION WITH HOLOGIC INC TO INCREASE THE COUNTRY’S TESTING CAPACITY FOR COVID-19
* HOLOGIC INC SEES Q3 BREAST AND SKELETAL HEALTH REVENUE TO DECLINE 30-35%.
Hologic Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorization for its COVID-19 diagnostic test that can provide initial results in about three hours and process more than 1,000 tests in 24 hours.
* HOLOGIC GRANTED FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR ITS SECOND MOLECULAR TEST FOR COVID-19
* HOLOGIC TO INTRODUCE ITS SECOND HIGH-THROUGHPUT MOLECULAR ASSAY FOR THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (SARS-COV-2)
Hologic Inc on Wednesday said it is launching a second COVID-19 test that will help to dramatically expand testing capabilities in the United States.
* HOLOGIC ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2020
* HOLOGIC ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY REVENUE RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2020, WITHDRAWS 2020 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* U.S. FDA-ISSUING EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATIONS TO HOLOGIC FOR ITS PANTHER FUSION SARS-COV-2 ASSAY
* HOLOGIC’S MOLECULAR TEST FOR THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS, SARS-COV-2, RECEIVES FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said on Monday it will provide financial aid to Hologic Inc to develop a coronavirus diagnostic kit that would be able to process up to 1,000 tests in 24 hours.
* HHS Supports Development Of First High-Throughput Covid-19 Diagnostic Test
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said on Monday it would contribute $699,000 to speed up Hologic Inc's development of a coronavirus diagnostic test.
Hologic Inc, its partner Grifols SA, and their lawyers at Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer on Tuesday secured a defense verdict in a patent infringement case brought by rival medical diagnostics company bioMérieux SA.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.