52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hologic Announces Pricing Of Offering Of $950 Mln Of 3.25% Senior Notes
Hologic Reports Offering Of $950 Mln Of Senior Notes Due 2029
Hologic to Acquire Acessa Health For Approxi $80 Million
Hologic, Inc. is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of diagnostics products, medical imaging systems and surgical products with an emphasis on women's health. The Company operates through four segments: Diagnostics, Breast Health, GYN Surgical and Skeletal Health. The diagnostics products include Aptima family of assays, ThinPrep system, the Rapid Fetal Fibronectin Test and Procleix blood screening assays. It offers viral load assays for the quantitation of Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1). The Breast Health products include breast imaging and related products and accessories, including digital mammography systems, computer-aided detection (CAD) and breast biopsy guidance systems. The GYN Surgical products include NovaSure Endometrial Ablation System and MyoSure Hysteroscopic Tissue Removal System. The Skeletal Health segment offers Discovery and Horizon X-ray bone densitometers and mini C-arm imaging systems.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
250 Campus Dr
Stephen P. MacMillan
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Karleen Marie Oberton
Chief Financial Officer
Kevin R. Thornal
Division President, Diagnostics
Peter J. Valenti
Division President - Breast and Skeletal Health
Allison P. Bebo
Senior Vice President - Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HOLOGIC LAUNCHES ITS FIRST CART-BASED ULTRASOUND SYSTEM, SUPERSONIC™ MACH 40 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION WITH HOLOGIC INC TO INCREASE THE COUNTRY’S TESTING CAPACITY FOR COVID-19
* HOLOGIC INC SEES Q3 BREAST AND SKELETAL HEALTH REVENUE TO DECLINE 30-35%.
Hologic Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorization for its COVID-19 diagnostic test that can provide initial results in about three hours and process more than 1,000 tests in 24 hours.
* HOLOGIC GRANTED FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR ITS SECOND MOLECULAR TEST FOR COVID-19
* HOLOGIC TO INTRODUCE ITS SECOND HIGH-THROUGHPUT MOLECULAR ASSAY FOR THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (SARS-COV-2)
Hologic Inc on Wednesday said it is launching a second COVID-19 test that will help to dramatically expand testing capabilities in the United States.
* HOLOGIC ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2020
* HOLOGIC ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY REVENUE RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2020, WITHDRAWS 2020 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* U.S. FDA-ISSUING EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATIONS TO HOLOGIC FOR ITS PANTHER FUSION SARS-COV-2 ASSAY
* HOLOGIC’S MOLECULAR TEST FOR THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS, SARS-COV-2, RECEIVES FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said on Monday it will provide financial aid to Hologic Inc to develop a coronavirus diagnostic kit that would be able to process up to 1,000 tests in 24 hours.
* HHS Supports Development Of First High-Throughput Covid-19 Diagnostic Test
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said on Monday it would contribute $699,000 to speed up Hologic Inc's development of a coronavirus diagnostic test.
Hologic Inc, its partner Grifols SA, and their lawyers at Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer on Tuesday secured a defense verdict in a patent infringement case brought by rival medical diagnostics company bioMérieux SA.
Diagnostic testing company bioMerieux SA can move forward with a lawsuit alleging that HIV testing kits manufactured by rival Hologic Inc infringe two of its patents, a federal judge in Delaware has ruled.
A federal jury on Friday awarded medical device maker Hologic Inc $4.8 million in its patent infringement lawsuit against rival Minerva Surgical Inc.
* HOLOGIC RECEIVES HEALTH CANADA AUTHORIZATION TO MARKET SCULPSURE® LASER FOR NON-INVASIVE BODY CONTOURING (LIPOLYSIS) OF THE BACK, INNER AND OUTER THIGHS, AND UNDER THE CHIN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HOLOGIC ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2018
* FDA APPROVAL OF THINPREP® INTEGRATED IMAGER EXPANDS AUTOMATED IMAGING FOR PAP TESTING TO MORE LABS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.