52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India Auto Industry Body Exec Says Oct Wholesale Numbers Have Been Good As Dealers Prepare To Serve Demand For Diwali
Harley-Davidson & Hero Motocorp Announce Agreements For India Market
Moody's Says India's Auto Unit Sales To Decline At Least 30% In 2020
Hero MotoCorp Limited is a two-wheeler manufacturer. The Company manufactures and sells motorized two wheelers up to 350 cubic centimeters (cc) engine capacity, spare parts and related services. Its products include Karizma ZMR, Karizma, Xtreme Sports, Xtreme, Hunk, Impulse, Achiever, Ignitor, Glamour Programmed FI, Glamour, Super Splendor, Passion XPRO, iSmart 110, Passion PRO, Passion PRO TR, Splendor iSmart, Splendor PRO Classic, Splendor PRO, Splendor+, HF Deluxe ECO, HF Deluxe, HF Dawn, Duet, Maestro Edge, Maestro and Pleasure. It offers over 20 products comprising 100 cubic centimeters (CC), 110CC, 125CC, 150CC, 225CC and scooter category. Its manufacturing plants are located in Dharuhera, Haryana; Gurgaon, Haryana; Haridwar, Uttarakhand; Neemrana, Rajasthan, and Villa Rica, Colombia. Its research and development center is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It has a Global Parts Centre for manufacturing and supplying the parts at local and global markets at Neemrana, Rajasthan.
Village Malkumajra, Nalagarh Road,Baddi,
Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer
Niranjan Kumar Gupta
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Information Officer, Chief Human Resource Officer & Head - CSR
Vikram Sitaram Kasbekar
Executive Director - Operations (Plants), Chief Technology Officer
Chief Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* COMMENCING OPERATIONS IN GRADED MANNER AT MANUFACTURING PLANTS IN GURUGRAM AND DHARUHERA, HARIDWAR AND GLOBAL PARTS CENTER AT NEEMRANA
India's Hero MotoCorp Ltd said it would shut all its manufacturers facilities until March 31 to protect its employees from the fast-spreading coronavirus pandemic.
* HERO MOTOCORP LTD - SELLS 498,242 UNITS OF TWOWHEELERS IN FEB 2020 VERSUS 617,215 UNITS IN FEB 2019
* FURTHER TO FEB. 14 COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT, CLARIFIES THAT LOSS, IF ANY, IS NOT QUANTIFIABLE & WILL DEPEND ON DEVELOPING SITUATION IN CHINA
Hero MotoCorp Ltd on Tuesday said it had appointed Rajat Bhargava as head of its newly created 'Emerging Mobility' unit as India's biggest motorcycle manufacturer looks to claim a slice of the country's electric vehicle (EV) market.
Indian shares rose about 1.5% to record close on Monday, as weak economic growth data raised prospects of a rate cut by the central bank at its policy meeting scheduled later this week.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, posted a lower profit on Thursday as higher expenses weighed.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest two-wheeler maker, posted a 3.4 percent drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, hurt by higher expenses amid a depreciating rupee.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, said on Wednesday it would raise prices of its motorcycles and scooters to tackle rising commodity costs and currency depreciation.
The world's largest two-wheeler maker, Hero MotoCorp Ltd, posted a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, hit by higher cost of materials.
India's Fortis Healthcare Ltd <FOHE.NS> aims to accept an offer of investment from the underdog of a five-way bidding war, in a decision that drew investor ire and sent shares in the cash-strapped hospital operator down almost 5 percent.
* CO HAD SOLD 595,706 VEHICLES IN APRIL 2017 Source text - https://bit.ly/2FF3wsn Further company coverage:
* MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT 9.67 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 7.18 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a better-than-expected 35 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday.
World's largest two-wheeler manufacturer India's Hero MotoCorp Ltd:
* SAYS LAUNCHING AN E-COMMERCE PORTAL TO RETAIL HERO GENUINE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES Source text: http://bit.ly/2EX1Hqr Further company coverage:
* SOLD 730,473 UNITS IN MARCH 2018 Source text - https://bit.ly/2H51WTd Further company coverage:
* CO'S EQUITY INTEREST IN HMCL COLOMBIA INCREASED TO 68 PERCENT ON A FULLY DILUTED BASIS, FROM 51 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2pvpqcf Further company coverage:
* SOLD 629,597 UNITS OF TWO-WHEELERS IN FEBRUARY, UP 20 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2oGZRUD Further company coverage:
Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's biggest two-wheeler maker, posted a more than 4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher sales particularly in its scooter segment.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.