52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Henry Schein Says On Nov. 20, Co Committed To Contemplated Initiative Previously Disclosed In Its Nov. 5 Earnings Release
Henry Schein Reports Q3 Non-GAAP EPS $0.90 From Continuing Operations
Henry Schein Announces $400 Mln Increase To Share Repurchase Plan
Henry Schein, Inc. is a provider of healthcare products and services primarily to office-based dental and medical practitioners. The Company operates through two segments: healthcare distribution, and technology and value-added services. The healthcare distribution segment distributes consumable products, small equipment, laboratory products, large equipment, equipment repair services, branded and generic pharmaceuticals, vaccines, surgical products, diagnostic tests, infection-control products and vitamins. The technology and value-added services segment provides software, technology and other value-added services to healthcare practitioners. Its technology group offerings include practice management software systems for dental and medical practitioners. The Company provides its services to dental practitioners and laboratories, and physician practices, as well as government and institutional healthcare clinics.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
135 Duryea Rd
Stanley M. Bergman
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
James P. Breslawski
President, Vice Chairman of the Board, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
President - Henry Schein'sU.S. Medical Group
David C. McKinley
President of Corporate Commercial Development Group, Chief Commercial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
An administrative law judge at the Federal Trade Commission has ruled that Benco Dental Supply Co and Patterson Companies Inc <PDCO.O> violated antitrust law by refusing to compete for the business of buying groups but dismissed a complaint against a third company, Henry...
An administrative law judge at the Federal Trade Commission has ruled that Benco Dental Supply Co and Patterson Companies Inc violated antitrust law by refusing to compete for the business of buying groups but dismissed a complaint against a third company, Henry Schein Inc...
* China March exports rebound to 5-month high, but imports fall more than expected
* HENRY SCHEIN INC - ON MAY 21, 2018, CO OBTAINED A $400 MILLION UNSECURED LOAN - SEC FILING
* HENRY SCHEIN REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* BRAD CONNETT NAMED PRESIDENT, U.S. MEDICAL GROUP AT HENRY SCHEIN INC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Henry Schein Inc <HSIC.O> said on Monday it would spin off its animal health business and merge it with Vets First Choice to create a new company that will form an animal health service and technology platform to support the veterinary market.
* HENRY SCHEIN - AS PART OF DEAL WITH VETS FIRST & BEFORE CLOSING, CO EXPECTS TO BUY MINORITY INTEREST IN U.S. ANIMAL HEALTH BUSINESS FOR ABOUT $365 MILLION Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HRYdsf) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* HENRY SCHEIN SAYS 2018 EPS GUIDANCE REMAINS UNCHANGED - SEC FILING
* HENRY SCHEIN TO SPIN OFF AND MERGE ITS ANIMAL HEALTH BUSINESS WITH VETS FIRST CHOICE, CREATING AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO ADVANCING VETERINARY CARE
Henry Schein Inc said on Monday it would spin off its animal health business and merge it with Vets First Choice to create a new company that will create a animal health service and technology platform to support the veterinary market.
* HENRY SCHEIN INC SAYS CEO STANLEY BERGMAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.2 MLN VS $12.6 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HuN14T) Further company coverage:
* HENRY SCHEIN NAMES MARK HILLEBRANDT VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING, NORTH AMERICA DENTAL GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HENRY SCHEIN AND INTERNET BRANDS FORM JOINT VENTURE TO DELIVER INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE DENTAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
* HENRY SCHEIN INC SAYS CEO STANLEY BERGMAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.2 MILLION VERSUS $12.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2Gn3dI7] Further company coverage:
* HENRY SCHEIN SAYS ON MARCH 16, BOARD APPROVED SHIRA GOODMAN AS NEW NOMINEE FOR ELECTION AS DIRECTOR AT THE ANNUAL MEETING - SEC FILING
* GRIFOLS - ANNOUNCES NEW AGREEMENT WITH HENRY SCHEIN TO DISTRIBUTE NORMAL SALINE SOLUTION IN THE U.S.
* HENRY SCHEIN REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* HENRY SCHEIN ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS MADE ABOUT CO BY U.S. FTC
* HENRY SCHEIN INC - EXPECTS TRANSACTION TO BE NEUTRAL TO ITS 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE AND TO BE ACCRETIVE THEREAFTER
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.