52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGING DIRECTOR DAVID RHODES HAS BEEN NAMED FIRM'S NEW CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.32 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC - AGREED TO PAY CASH IN AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF $85 MILLION TO SHAREHOLDERS AND OPTION HOLDERS OF BANK OF RIVER OAKS.
* HILLTOP HOLDINGS INC - RELOCATES, CONSOLIDATES ITS EXECUTIVE TEAM AND MANY OF ITS CORPORATE SUPPORT FUNCTIONS AT NEW LOCATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, December 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Hilltop Holdings Inc.'s (HTH) ratings at 'BBB'/'F2'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The affirmation reflects the company's diverse business model, experienced...
* Hilltop Holdings Inc announces financial results for third quarter 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.