52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* NET SALES IN Q1 OF 2018 WERE $991 MILLION, AN INCREASE OF 16% COMPARED TO $852 MILLION REPORTED IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2017.
* HUBBELL INC SAYS CEO D. G. NORD'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.5 MILLION VERSUS $9.7 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pis9VF) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* HUBBELL INC FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BFpxWh) Further company coverage:
* HUBBELL - ON JAN 31, CO ENTERED INTO TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WITH SYNDICATE OF LENDERS AND JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., AS ADMINISTRATIVE AGENT
* Q4 SALES $918 MILLION, UP 7 PERCENT; Q4 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.54 EXCLUDES COSTS; Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.37
* SAYS ENTERED DEAL TO ACQUIRE ACLARA TECHNOLOGIES FOR ABOUT $1.1 BILLION IN AN ALL-CASH TRANSACTION
* Says board approved increase in common stock dividend from $0.70 to $0.77/share per quarter; approved stock repurchase program of up to $400 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yVODmx) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.