52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Humana Announces Plan For CFO Transition
Humana Says 4Q20 GAAP SHR Loss $2.07
Humana Inc - Intends To Reaffirm FY 2020 Guidance Of $24.70-$24.95 In EPS
Humana Inc. is a health and well-being company. The Company's segments include Retail, Group and Specialty, Healthcare Services and Individual Commercial. The Retail segment consists of Medicare benefits, including dental, vision, and other supplemental health and financial protection products. The Healthcare Services segment includes services offered to its health plan members, as well as to third parties, including pharmacy solutions, provider services, home-based services and clinical programs, as well as services and capabilities to manage population health. The Individual Commercial segment includes Individual Commercial products marketed under the HumanaOne brand.
500 W Main St
Kurt J. Hilzinger
Independent Chairman of the Board
Bruce D. Broussard
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Brian A. Kane
Chief Financial Officer
Susan M. Diamond
Segment President, Home Business
William K. Fleming
Segment President, Clinical and Pharmacy Solutions
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Health insurer Humana Inc said on Monday its Chief Financial Officer Brian Kane will step down from his position later this year in order to pursue broader career goals.
Health insurer Humana Inc said on Wednesday it expects costs related to COVID-19 treatment to decline in 2021 at a faster rate than demand for elective healthcare services to pick up, as more people get vaccinated against the new coronavirus.
Health insurer Humana Inc <HUM.N> said on Tuesday it sees a boost to its 2021 profit from strong growth in its Medicare Advantage health plans.
Humana Inc reported a 94.5% jump in its third-quarter profit on Tuesday, partly helped by customers delaying hospital visits and medical procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Humana Inc <HUM.N> beat quarterly profit estimates and reaffirmed its full-year forecast on Wednesday, as the U.S. health insurer benefited from patients delaying non-emergency medical procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health insurer Humana Inc reported a 94.5% rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, as it benefited from people delaying non-emergency medical procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
U.S. health insurer Humana Inc will offer its members at-home COVID-19 test collection kits, as well as provide access to drive-through testings at the hundreds of neighborhood markets of Walmart Inc, it said on Tuesday.
* HUMANA TO OFFER LABCORP AT-HOME COVID-19 TEST COLLECTION AND COLLABORATE WITH WALMART AND QUEST DIAGNOSTICS TO OFFER DRIVE-THRU TESTING FOR HUMANA MEMBERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HUMANA ANNOUNCES MONTHLY STIPEND TO REDUCE COSTS FOR DENTAL PROVIDERS DURING PANDEMIC
* HUMANA AWARDED NEW CONTRACT TO CONTINUE SERVING MEDICAID MANAGED CARE RESIDENTS IN HOME STATE OF KENTUCKY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HUMANA - INTENDS TO REAFFIRM ITS GUIDANCE RANGE OF $16.04 TO $16.54 IN DILUTED EARNINGS PER COMMON SHARE FOR YEAR ENDING DECEMBER 31, 2020
* HUMANA AND HEALTHMAP SOLUTIONS SIGN AGREEMENT FOR KIDNEY DISEASE CARE COORDINATION SERVICES IN FLORIDA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HUMANA-OWNED HEALTH CARE FACILITIES IMPLEMENT NEW COVID-19 PREVENTION STANDARDS
U.S. health insurer Humana Inc <HUM.N> said a big share of its full-year profit could come in the first half as it benefits from paying fewer claims due to delays in non-essential surgeries in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
* CFO SAYS DISPROPORTIONATE AMOUNT OF 2020 EARNINGS WILL OCCUR IN FIRST HALF OF YEAR - CONF CALL Further company coverage:
U.S. Health insurer Humana Inc beat quarterly profit estimates and stuck to its full-year forecast on Wednesday, benefiting from more members paying higher premiums for its government-backed Medicare plans.
* HUMANA REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS INCLUDING PROACTIVE ACTIONS TAKEN DURING PANDEMIC
U.S. health insurer Humana Inc reported a 17.6% rise in first-quarter revenue on Wednesday as it benefited from strong demand for its government-backed Medicare plans.
* HUMANA BOARD DECLARES PAYMENT OF QUARTERLY DIVIDEND TO STOCKHOLDERS
An Illinois appeals court has upheld a verdict in favor of Humana Inc in a lawsuit alleging the health insurance company cheated a hospital out of $20 million by improperly reimbursing it for services at less-than their agreed up rates.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.