52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Huntsman Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share Of $0.22
Huntsman To Sell India Based DIY Consumer Adhesive Business
Huntsman Announces Reduced Operating Rates At Its Geismar, La. Facility
Huntsman Corporation is a manufacturer of differentiated organic chemical products and of inorganic chemical products. The Company operates all of its businesses through its subsidiary, Huntsman International LLC (Huntsman International). The Company operates through four segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials and Textile Effects. Its Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials and Textile Effects segments produce differentiated organic chemical products and its Pigments and Additives segment produces inorganic chemical products. The Company's products are used in a range of applications, including those in the adhesives, aerospace, automotive, construction products, personal care and hygiene, durable and non-durable consumer products, digital inks, electronics, medical, packaging, paints and coatings, power generation, refining, synthetic fiber, textile chemicals and dye industries.
Chemicals - Plastics & Rubber
10003 Woodloch Forest Dr
THE WOODLANDS, TX
Peter R. Huntsman
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Nolan D. Archibald
Lead Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President of Huntsman's Textile Effects Division
Monte G. Edlund
Division President - Performance Products
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HUNTSMAN - WILL BEGIN MAKING HYDRO ALCOHOLIC SOLUTION TO PRODUCE HAND SANITIZER IN SWISS CANTON OF VAUD AND GENERAL HOSPITAL IN LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Swiss speciality chemicals maker Clariant must pay a 750,000 Swiss franc ($752,861) penalty for breaking publication rules in relation to its failed merger with U.S.-based Huntsman Corp., the SIX Swiss Exchange said on Thursday.
Chemical products manufacturer Huntsman Corp <HUN.N> said it has entered a deal to sell its chemical intermediates and surfactants businesses to Thailand-based Indorama Ventures PCL <IVL.BK> for about $2.08 billion.
Atlantic Investment Management's Alex Roepers recommended Huntsman Corp <HUN.N> as his best idea on Wednesday during the Delivering Alpha conference, sending the shares up nearly 4 percent.
* HUNTSMAN'S BOARD APPROVES INCREASE TO SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION UP TO $1 BILLION; HUNTSMAN ALSO ANNOUNCES A NEW $1.2 BILLION UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS, WITH EVERY DIVISION SHOWING EARNINGS GROWTH VERSUS THE PRIOR YEAR; GREATER THAN $100 MILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASES COMPLETED TO DATE
* HUNTSMAN ACQUIRES DEMILEC, A LEADING NORTH AMERICAN SPRAY POLYURETHANE FOAM INSULATION MANUFACTURER
* HUNTSMAN APPOINTS DANIELE FERRARI TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES STRONG FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS; NET LEVERAGE REDUCED TO 1.4X; THE BOARD APPROVES A 30% DIVIDEND INCREASE AND SHARE REPURCHASES OF UP TO $450 MILLION
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES 30% INCREASE IN FIRST QUARTER 2018 COMMON DIVIDEND AND 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
* CEO SAYS PLANS TO GIVE STRATEGIC UPDATE IN 'SUMMER OF THIS YEAR' FOLLOWING DISCUSSIONS WITH SABIC
Jon Huntsman Sr., a billionaire U.S. industrialist who invented the "clamshell" fast-food container and gave away much of his fortune for cancer research, died on Friday at age 80, the corporation he founded said.
* HUNTSMAN CORP - JON M. HUNTSMAN, FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN EMERITUS OF HUNTSMAN CORPORATION, PASSED AWAY ON FRIDAY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Swiss exchange SIX has opened an investigation into chemicals maker Clariant <CLN.S> on account of a possible breach of the ad hoc disclosure requirements, SIX said on Thursday.
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES FULL REPAYMENT OF ITS SENIOR TERM LOAN FACILITY FROM PROCEEDS OF VENATOR SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING
* VENATOR MATERIALS PLC SAYS HUNTSMAN CORP, THROUGH ITS UNIT, SELLING 18.0 MILLION SHARES OF OF VENATOR MATERIALS' ORDINARY SHARES - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BhXBYE) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.