52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Opko Health Announces Sale Of Its Sterile Fill And Finish Manufacturing Facility In Ireland
Horizon Therapeutics Reports Qtrly Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.03
Horizon Therapeutics Q4 Sales Rose 105% To $745.3 Mln
Horizon Therapeutics plc is a biotechnology company that is focused on researching, developing and commercializing medicines that address critical needs for people impacted by rare, autoimmune and serious inflammatory diseases. The Company's portfolio is composed of approximately 12 medicines in the areas of rare diseases, gout, ophthalmology and inflammation. The Company has two reportable segments: the orphan and the inflammation segment. The orphan segment includes the medicines TEPEZZA, KRYSTEXXA, RAVICTI, PROCYSBI, ACTIMMUNE, BUPHENYL, QUINSAIR, UPLIZNA and also the Company’s research and development (R&D) programs. TEPEZZA is a monoclonal antibody and a targeted inhibitor of the insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor (IGF-1R). KRYSTEXXA is an infused medicine for uncontrolled gout. The Company's other orphan segment medicines, RAVICTI, PROCYSBI and ACTIMMUNE, treats serious chronic diseases. The inflammation segment includes PENNSAID 2%, DUEXIS, RAYOS and VIMOVO medicines.
Biotechnology & Drugs
1St Floor, 1 Burlington Road
Timothy P. Walbert
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Paul W. Hoelscher
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Irina P. Konstantinovsky
Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resource Officer & Chief Diversity Officer
Barry J. Moze
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
Brian K. Beeler
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian generic drugmaker Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd has lost a bid to invalidate patents on Horizon Therapeutics Plc and Nuvo Pharmaceuticals Inc's arthritis drug Vimovo.
Horizon Therapeutics Plc on Monday agreed to buy Viela Bio Inc for about $3.05 billion in a move to expand its rare-disease portfolio.
Horizon Therapeutics said on Monday it will buy drug developer Viela Bio Inc for about $3.05 billion in an all-cash transaction. (Reporting by Trisha Roy in Bengaluru; Editing by Shinjini Ganguli)
* HORIZON THERAPEUTICS PLC - CMS ISSUES PERMANENT J-CODE FOR TEPEZZA (TEPROTUMUMAB-TRBW) EFFECTIVE OCT. 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HEMOSHEAR THERAPEUTICS ACHIEVES MILESTONE IN EXCLUSIVE DRUG DISCOVERY COLLABORATION WITH HORIZON THERAPEUTICS IN GOUT
* DATA PRESENTED ON KRYSTEXXA® (PEGLOTICASE INJECTION) CO-PRESCRIBED WITH AN IMMUNOMODULATOR ADDS TO GROWING BODY OF EVIDENCE FOR THIS TREATMENT APPROACH
* HORIZON THERAPEUTICS PLC - ISSUED A NOTICE OF REDEMPTION FOR ALL $400 MILLION OF 2.50% EXCHANGEABLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INCREASING 2020 NET SALES GUIDANCE FOR TEPEZZA TO GREATER THAN $200 MILLION FROM $30 MILLION TO $40 MILLION
* HORIZON THERAPEUTICS PLC ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY OF PROCYSBI® (CYSTEAMINE BITARTRATE) DELAYED-RELEASE ORAL GRANULES IN PACKETS IN THE UNITED STATES
* HORIZON THERAPEUTICS PLC SAYS CEO TIMOTHY WALBERT'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.9 MILLION VERSUS $16.8 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* LAUNCHES AUTHORIZED GENERIC FOR HORIZON THERAPEUTICS' VIMOVO DELAYED RELEASE TABLETS IN U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Horizon Therapeutics Plc on Tuesday priced its treatment for thyroid eye disease at $14,900 per vial following the U.S. FDA approval and said the drug would be available in the United States in the coming weeks.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Horizon Therapeutics Plc's treatment for thyroid eye disease, the agency said on Tuesday.
Independent advisers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday voted unanimously in favor of Horizon Therapeutics Plc's experimental treatment for active thyroid eye disease, taking the drug closer towards potential approval.
Independent advisers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday unanimously voted in favor of Horizon Therapeutics Plc's experimental treatment for thyroid eye disease (TED), taking the drug a step towards potential approval.
Actavis Laboratories UT cannot offer a generic version of Horizon Pharma’s Pennsaid 2% serum until one of the patents on it expires, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit held Thursday.
Italy's Recordati said on Tuesday it plans to seek Canadian approval for its drug Cystagon, which treats a rare kidney disease, in a potential blow to Horizon Pharma,, which makes the only drug approved for treatment in Canada.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.