52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Horizon Therapeutics Says FDA Has Granted Priority Review Of The Teprotumumab Biologics License Application For Treatment Of Active Thyroid Eye Disease
Horizon Therapeutics Comments On Court Of Appeals Decision On Vimovo Tablets
Horizon Therapeutics Announces U.S. FDA Acceptance Of Its NDA To Make Procysbi
Horizon Therapeutics plc, formerly Horizon Pharma plc, is a rare disease biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on researching, developing and commercializing medicines that address needs for people impacted by rare and rheumatic diseases. The Company markets approximately 10 medicines, of which 6 are for rare and rheumatic diseases. The Company's marketed medicines are ACTIMMUNE (interferon gamma-1b), BUPHENYL (sodium phenylbutyrate) Tablets and Powder, DUEXIS (ibuprofen/famotidine), KRYSTEXXA (pegloticase), PENNSAID (diclofenac sodium topical solution) 2% weight per weight (w/w), or PENNSAID 2%, PROCYSBI (cysteamine bitartrate) delayed-release capsules, QUINSAIR (aerosolized form of levofloxacin), RAVICTI (glycerol phenylbutyrate) Oral Liquid, RAYOS (prednisone) delayed-release tablets and VIMOVO (naproxen/esomeprazole magnesium).
Biotechnology & Drugs
1St Floor, 1 Burlington Road
Timothy P. Walbert
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Paul W. Hoelscher
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Irina P. Konstantinovsky
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Barry J. Moze
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
Executive Vice President, Head of Research and Development, Chief Scientific Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Actavis Laboratories UT cannot offer a generic version of Horizon Pharma’s Pennsaid 2% serum until one of the patents on it expires, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit held Thursday.
Italy's Recordati said on Tuesday it plans to seek Canadian approval for its drug Cystagon, which treats a rare kidney disease, in a potential blow to Horizon Pharma,, which makes the only drug approved for treatment in Canada.
* REPORTS STRONG FIRST-QUARTER 2018 ORPHAN AND RHEUMATOLOGY NET SALES GROWTH; INCREASES FULL-YEAR 2018 GUIDANCE AND ANNOUNCES NEW COMPANY OPERATING STRUCTURE TO ENHANCE FOCUS ON RARE DISEASES
* AGC BIOLOGICS SAYS ENTERS INTO COMMERCIAL MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT WITH HORIZON PHARMA PLC FOR COMMERCIAL SUPPLY OF TEPROTUMUMAB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FULL-YEAR 2018 ADJUSTED EBITDA GUIDANCE OF $370 MILLION TO $395 MILLION
* HORIZON PHARMA PLC SUBMITS SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR RAVICTI® (GLYCEROL PHENYLBUTYRATE) ORAL LIQUID TO EXPAND AGE RANGE TO INCLUDE NEWBORNS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Horizon Pharma PLC is facing a lawsuit claiming it fired an employee for bringing a whistleblower lawsuit against her previous employer, another drug company, that resulted in a settlement with the U.S. Justice Department.
* PAULSON & CO INC TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 2 MILLION SHARES IN CENTURYLINK INC - SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.