52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Intelsat Says Co And Lintasarta To Expand Internet And Mobile Access Across Indonesia
Intelsat Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes
David Tolley To Join Intelsat As Chief Financial Officer
Intelsat S.A. operates in satellite services business. The Company provides satellite services to its communications customers around the world. It provides communications services to media companies, fixed and wireless telecommunications operators, data networking service providers for enterprise and mobile applications in the air and on the seas, multinational corporations and Internet service providers (ISPs). The Company is also a provider of commercial satellite communication services to the United States Government and other select military organizations and their contractors. The Company focuses on business-to-business services, indirectly enable enterprise, government and consumer applications through its customers. The Company has operations in North America, Europe, Latin America and Caribbean, Africa and Middle East, and Asia Pacific.
4 Rue Albert Borschette
David P. McGlade
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jacques D. Kerrest
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, Intelsat US LLC
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ARIANESPACE SAID ON TUESDAY IT SUCCESSFULLY ORBITED TWO COMMUNICATIONS SATELLITES: INTELSAT 39 FOR INTELSAT, AND EDRS-C FOR AIRBUS
France's Eutelsat is joining satellite operator rivals Intelsat and SES in a proposal to free up spectrum for the rollout of 5G mobile networks in the United States, which the companies hope will boost their profits.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.40, REVENUE VIEW $520.5 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* INTELSAT SA - SATELLITE TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK SIGNED A MULTI-YEAR EXTENSION WITH CO FOR SATELLITE SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTELSAT ANNOUNCES FINAL RESULTS AND FINAL SETTLEMENT OF TENDER OFFER FOR CERTAIN NOTES OF INTELSAT (LUXEMBOURG) S.A. AND NOTICE OF REDEMPTION OF $46 MILLION OF SUCH NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTELSAT ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* SES AND INTELSAT PROPOSE JOINT USE OF C-BAND BY SATELLITE AND TERRESTRIAL MOBILE OPERATORS IN THE U.S.
* INTELSAT SA - ON DEC 14, CO'S UNIT OBTAINED REQUISITE LENDER APPROVAL FOR AMENDMENT TO ITS SENIOR SECURED CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* INTELSAT S.A. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED AMENDMENT OF INTELSAT JACKSON HOLDINGS S.A.'S SENIOR SECURED CREDIT AGREEMENT AND CONFIRMS 2017 GUIDANCE
* Intelsat SA - Brazilian regional television broadcaster, TV Catarina, to join Intelsat 14, co's new video neighborhood covering Latin America region Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK RECOMMITS TO THE INTELSAT GALAXY FLEET, EXTENDING LONG-TERM DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR ANOTHER DECADE
* Intelsat sa - unit is seeking to amend its senior secured credit agreement which governs its approximately $3.1 billion senior secured term loan facility
* Sees FY 2017 capital expenditures $500 million to $550 million
* Intelsat appoints new leaders to advance broadband, mobility and media businesses
* Intelsat SA -unit intends to offer $1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2025
* Intelsat - Dalkom Somalia signed agreement for satellite services to expand its broadband enterprise, DTH services in East, Central Africa; Middle East Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Satellite operator Intelsat SA <I.N> said it expects its $14 billion merger with peer OneWeb Ltd, which is backed by Japan's SoftBank Group Corp <9984.T>, to fall through as it failed to get enough of its creditors to back the deal.
Satellite builder OneWeb Ltd will look for other acquisitions or partnerships after a proposed takeover of Intelsat SA <I.N> fell through, OneWeb founder and Executive Chairman Greg Wyler said on Thursday.
Satellite operator Intelsat SA said it expected its $14 billion merger with peer OneWeb Ltd, which is backed by Japan's SoftBank Group Corp, to fall through as it failed to get enough of its creditors to back the deal.
Japan's SoftBank Group Corp will let the $14 billion merger between its satellite startup OneWeb and peer Intelsat SA fall through, after failing to get enough of Intelsat creditors to back it, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.