52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Texas Capital Bancshares and Independent Bank Group to Merge
Independent Bank Group Reports Q1 Net Interest Income Of $121.7 Mln
Independent Bank Group Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share Of $1.11
Independent Bank Group, Inc. is a bank holding company. Through the Company's subsidiary, Independent Bank (the Bank), the Company provides a range of commercial banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals. As of December 31, 2016, the Company operated 41 banking offices in the Dallas/North Texas area, the Austin/Central Texas area, and the Houston metropolitan area. The Company offers residential mortgages through its mortgage brokerage division. As a mortgage broker, the Company originates residential mortgages, which are sold into the secondary market shortly after closing. The Company also provides wealth management services to its customers, including investment advisory and other related services. The Company offers a range of commercial and retail lending products to businesses, professionals and individuals. Deposits are the Company's principal source of funds for use in lending and other general banking purposes.
1600 Redbud Blvd Ste 400
David R. Brooks
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Daniel W. Brooks
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Risk Officer
Michelle S. Hickox
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
James C. White
Chief Operations Officer, Executive Vice President
Mark S. Haynie
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Texas Capital Bancshares <TCBI.O> and Independent Bank Group Inc <IBTX.O> said on Monday they would combine in a transaction structured as a merger of equals, creating the second-largest lender by assets headquartered in the Lone Star state.
Independent Bank Group Inc said on Monday it would combine with rival Texas Capital Bancshares Inc for $3.07 billion in an all-stock deal, as the U.S. regional bank looks to diversify its customer base.
Independent Bank Group Inc said on Tuesday it would buy Guaranty Bancorp for about $1 billion to expand its operations in the state of Colorado.
* INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC - AGGREGATE CONSIDERATION IS VALUED AT APPROXIMATELY $1.0 BILLION
* INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC - ANNOUNCED THAT INDEPENDENT BANK PLANS TO OPEN ITS FIRST NEW LOCATION IN COLORADO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
* INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
* INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP, INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SUBORDINATED NOTES OFFERING
* INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP, INC. TO ACQUIRE INTEGRITY BANCSHARES, INC.
* INDEPENDENT BANK GROUP INC - COMMENCED AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF 2.1 MILLION SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Independent Bank Group reports third quarter financial results
* Independent Bank Group reports second quarter financial results
* Independent Bank Group Inc - in transaction, TBK bank will purchase approximately $100 million in loans and assume approximately $168 million in deposits Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Independent Bank Group Inc files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sjfEKz) Further company coverage:
* Independent bank group reports first quarter financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.