52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Iconix Brand Group Entered Into A Settlement Agreement RELATED TO THREE LAWSUITS INVOLVING JAY-Z
Iconix Reports Q3 Loss Per Share $3.07
Iconix Brand Group - Received Confirmation From Nasdaq That Co Has Regained Compliance
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. is a brand management company. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned a portfolio of over 30 global consumer brands across women's, men's, and home categories. The Company operates through segments: men's, women's, home and international. The Company's brand portfolio includes brands, such as Candie's, Bongo, Joe Boxer, Rampage, Mudd, London Fog, Mossimo, Ocean Pacific/OP, Danskin/Danskin Now, Rocawear/Roc Nation, Cannon, Royal Velvet, Fieldcrest, Charisma, Starter, Waverly, Ecko Unltd/Mark Ecko Cut & Sew, Zoo York, Sharper Image, Umbro, Lee Cooper and Artful Dodger, and interests in Material Girl, Ed Hardy, Truth or Dare, Modern Amusement, Buffalo, Nick Graham Hydraulic and PONY brands. It operates in various geographic regions, including the United States, Japan and Other (which principally represent Latin America and Europe).
1450 Broadway Frnt 4
F. Peter Cuneo
Chairman of the Board
Robert G. Galvin
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
John T. McClain
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Jay-Z and Iconix Brand Group Inc have settled a series of legal disputes arising from transactions between the rapper and the clothing licensing company dating back to 2007.
Jay-Z has agreed to privately arbitrate a trademark and contract dispute with clothing company Iconix Brand Group Inc, his lawyers said on Wednesday, after enough African-American arbitrators became eligible to handle the case.
Jay-Z on Wednesday sued to halt his private arbitration with clothing company Iconix Brand Group Inc, saying the company's inability to find an African-American arbitrator to hear the trademark dispute was unfair.
A federal judge in New York on Tuesday ordered Jay-Z to testify on May 15 in an investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission involving the sale of the rapper's Rocawear clothing brand to Iconix Brand Group Inc.
* ICONIX REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2018
* NOW HOLDS FOLLOWING ECONOMIC INTERESTS IN US STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS
* ICONIX REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER & FULL YEAR 2017
* ICONIX BRAND GROUP ANNOUNCES PRIVATE EXCHANGE OF APPROXIMATELY $110 MILLION OF ITS CONVERTIBLE NOTES AND PROVIDES 2018 OUTLOOK
* ICONIX BRAND SAYS ON JAN 18, KRISTEN O'HARA RESIGNED FROM BOARD; IN CONNECTION, BOARD APPROVED DECREASE IN SIZE OF BOARD FROM 9 TO 8 MEMBERS-SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DwZPEU) Further company coverage:
* ICONIX BRAND GROUP - EXPECTS (NOT REPORTS) Q3 LOSS PER SHARE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS $0.10
* ICONIX BRAND GROUP - ON NOV 24, CO THROUGH UNIT ENTERED SECOND AMENDMENT, CONSENT AND LIMITED WAIVER TO CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AUG 2, 2017
* Iconix Brand Group Inc files for non-timely 10-Q filing - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hijJKe) Further company coverage:
* On Oct 27, co, through unit entered limited waiver and amendment no. 1 to credit agreement - SEC filing
* Iconix provides business update and announces amendment to term loan
* Iconix Brand Group files for non-timely 10-Q - SEC filing
* Has entered into a new five-year $300 million senior secured term loan facility with Deutsche Bank AG
* Iconix Brand Group acquires 100% ownership of Iconix Canada
* Iconix reduces debt by $362 million and completes the sale of the entertainment segment
DHX Media Ltd is buying the entertainment unit of Iconix Brand Group Inc for $345 million, adding the Peanuts comic strip and cartoon character Strawberry Shortcake to its roster of brands that includes "Bob the Builder" and "Teletubbies".
* Iconix brand group reports first quarter 2017 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.