52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
D'ieteren Revises FY 2019 Guidance Upward
D'Ieteren H1 Operating Result Rises To 78.0 Million Euros
D'Ieteren Launches EUR 150 Million Share Buyback Programme
D'Ieteren SA is a Belgium-based company that, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the automobile distribution and vehicle glass repair and replacement businesses. The Company distributes such car brands, as Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche and Bugatti in Belgium through its dealerships. D'Ieteren SA is also specialized in vehicle glass repair and windscreen replacement via a network of franchised operations in Europe, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand. In addition, through its subsidiary Belron SA it operates in the home repair market in Europe. D'Ieteren SA is active in over 100 countries on five continents. The Company operates through Moleskine SpA.
Auto & Truck Parts
Rue du Mail 50
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Non-Executive Director, Permanent Representative of GEMA sprl
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AIMS 2018 MID-TO-HIGH SINGLE DIGIT IMPROVEMENT' IN ADJUSTED CONSOLIDATED RESULT BEFORE TAX, GROUP'S SHARE
Belgium's D'Ieteren wants 35-40 percent of its vehicle sales to be electric vehicles by 2025, the head of its car sales division has told Belgian business daily L'Echo.
* D'IETEREN AUTO NOW AIMS AT AN AVERAGE OF 2-3% SALES GROWTH FOR NEXT 5 YEARS.
* CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE HAVE SIGNED A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT REGARDING A PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT IN BELRON
* D'IETEREN AND CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE ENTER EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS REGARDING PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT IN BELRON
* SUBSIDIARY BELRON ENTERS HOME REPAIR MARKET IN EUROPE THROUGH ACQUISITION OF MAISONING GROUP IN FRANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PURSUES ITS PROCESS REGARDING POTENTIAL SALE OF A MINORITY STAKE IN BELRON Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MAINTAINS ITS FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE: AIMS AT ADJUSTED CONSOLIDATED RESULT BEFORE TAX, GROUP’S SHARE, THAT IS ABOUT 10% HIGHER COMPARED TO EUR 241.6 MILLION IN 2016.
* D'Ieteren is exploring the potential to bring a minority partner into Belron
* FY consolidated sales amounted to 6,471.7 million euros ($6.85 billion), up by 7.2 pct compared to 2015
* D'ieteren now anticipates an improvement of about 12 percent in its 2016 current consolidated result before tax, group's share
* Moleskine shares have been removed from Milan Stock Exchange Source text: http://bit.ly/2jZ3dSt Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Subsidiary DM Invest launches mandatory tender offer on Moleskine shares
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.