52 Week Range
As of on the Vienna Stock Exchange - Cash Market ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Immofinanz AG Reported 9-month Net Loss Eur 98.4 Mln
Immofinanz Places EUR 500 Mln Senior Unsecured Bond
Immofinanz Intends To Issue Senior Notes In Benchmark Size
Immofinanz AG is an Austria-based real estate company that invests in commercial properties. The Company’s core activities are the management and development of retail and office properties in selected Central and Eastern European countries. The Company focuses its operations on such markets as Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania and Poland. The Company manages a portfolio of approximately 240 properties, covering rentable space of approximately 1.8 million square meters. In the office sector, the Company concentrates on the capital cities of the core countries and the major office locations in Germany with its international myhive brand. The Company's activities in the retail sector are based on the brands STOP SHOP for retail parks and VIVO! for shopping centers which are designed for secondary and tertiary cities of Central and Eastern Europe.
Real Estate Operations
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Property Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* IMMOFINANZ WITH OUTLOOK ON Q1 2020: SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN RESULTS OF OPERATIONS, NEGATIVE EFFECT FROM PROPERTY VALUATION EXPECTED
* FFO 1 FROM STANDING INVESTMENT BUSINESS (BEFORE TAX AND INCLUDING DIVIDEND FROM S IMMO) ROSE BY 30.2% TO EUR 137.4 MILLION
* THIS CHANGE WILL ALSO RESULT IN POSTPONEMENT OF RESOLUTION ON USE OF PROFIT FOR 2019 AND A DIVIDEND PAYMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* DGAP-ADHOC: IMMOFINANZ AG: CHANGE IN THE EXECUTIVE BOARD - CEO OLIVER SCHUMY LEAVES THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF THE COMPANY
Austrian property group Immofinanz <IMFI.VI> agreed on Monday to sell its 26 percent stake in rival CA Immo <CAIV.VI> for $882 million to U.S. investor Starwood, drawing a line under a failed merger attempt.
U.S. investment firm Starwood Capital failed on Wednesday in its attempt to take major stakes in Austrian property groups CA Immo <CAIV.VI> and Immofinanz <IMFI.VI>, as shareholders bet a more lucrative deal could be secured.
* DGAP-NEWS: STATEMENT ON THE PARTIAL TAKEOVER OFFER BY STARWOOD CAPITAL: IMMOFINANZ EXECUTIVE BOARD RECOMMENDS NON-ACCEPTANCE
Austrian property group Immofinanz is putting its 26 percent stake in peer CA Immo on the block, it said on Thursday, after a review of its strategic options.
Austrian property group Immofinanz is putting its 26 percent stake in peer CA Immo on the block, it said on Thursday, calling this part of its evaluation of strategic options.
The chief executive of Austrian property group S Immo favours consolidation in his home market and believes rival Immofinanz's deal to acquire 29 percent of his company might be positive, he said on Wednesday after the deal was announced.
Austrian property group Immofinanz is acquiring a 29.1 percent stake in peer S Immo, securing a large foothold in a second rival that could help it shape any mergers between Austria's three top listed real estate companies.
Austrian property group Immofinanz will spend 390 million euros ($483 million) to take a 29.1 percent stake in peer S Immo, extending a welter of deals in the sector as rivals scramble for position.
* ANNOUNCES THE PURCHASE OF APPROX. 19.5 MILLION BEARER SHARES OF S IMMO AG
U.S. property investment firm Starwood Capital Group launched its bid for minority stakes in Austrian property companies CA Immo <CAIV.VI> and Immofinanz <IMFI.VI> as it seeks exposure to markets in central and eastern Europe.
U.S. property investment firm Starwood Capital Group launched its bid for minority stakes in Austrian property companies CA Immo and Immofinanz , as it seeks exposure to real estate markets in central and eastern Europe.
* STARWOOD CAPITAL GROUP PUBLISHES OFFER DOCUMENTS FOR CA IMMO AND IMMOFINANZ
* FY NET PROFIT (INCL. RUSSIA) NEGATIVE, AS EXPECTED, AT EUR -537.1 MILLION
* Executive board passes a resolution to recommend a dividend of 7 euro cents per share for the 2017 financial year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STATEMENT BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD ON THE ANNOUNCED PARTIAL TAKEOVER OFFER TO THE SHAREHOLDERS OF IMMOFINANZ AG
U.S. private equity firm Starwood Capital Group announced bids on Thursday to acquire a quarter of Austrian property company CA Immo and a smaller stake in its rival Immofinanz, sending shares in both higher.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.