52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Indusind Bank Exec Says Q4 Loan Growth Slowed Due to Virus Outbreak
India's Indusind Bank March Quarter Profit Misses Estimates
IndusInd Bank Exec Says Will Try To Keep Provision Coverage Ratio To Over 60% Or Even Raise It Further - Analyst Call
IndusInd Bank Limited (the Bank) is engaged in banking and para-banking services. The Bank is involved in accepting deposits, such as savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposits, and banking solutions. The Bank is engaged in granting loans to various segments, such as industries and businesses, and retail loans; financing a range of vehicles or equipment to individuals, and priority sector lending. The Bank's segments include Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking and Other Banking Operations. The Treasury segment includes investment portfolios, profit or loss on sale of investments, profit or loss on foreign exchange transactions, equities, income from derivatives and money market operations. The Corporate/Wholesale Banking segment includes lending to and deposits from corporate customers. The Retail Banking segment includes lending to and deposits from retail customers. The Bank operates approximately 1,000 branches. The Company has operations in India.
8th Floor, Tower 1, One Indbls Ctr
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,Elphinstn Rd(W)
Part-time Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
S. V. Zaregaonkar
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Risk Officer
Haresh K. Gajwani
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian shares edged higher for a sixth straight session on Wednesday, supported by gains in IndusInd Bank Ltd after a report that a U.S.-based hedge fund was in talks to raise its stake in the private-sector lender.
Indusind Bank Ltd Chief Executive Officer Sumant Kathpalia:
* CONSENSUS FORECAST FOR MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT WAS 5.67 BILLION RUPEES -- REFINITIV DATA
IndusInd Bank Ltd reported a 5.2 percent rise in third-quarter profit on Wednesday, helped by higher interest income.
IndusInd Bank Ltd posted a 4.6 percent rise in second-quarter profit on Monday, helped by higher interest income.
IndusInd Bank Ltd reported a 24 percent jump in its first-quarter net profit on Tuesday, driven by higher interest income.
* MARCH QUARTER NIM AT 3.97 PERCENT AS AGAINST 4 PERCENT IN CORRESPONDING QUARTER OF PREVIOUS YEAR Further company coverage:
* SAYS DIVERGENCE IN NET NPA AS AT MARCH 31, 2017 WAS 10.01 BILLION RUPEES
IndusInd Bank Ltd posted a nearly 27 percent surge in its fourth-quarter net profit on Thursday, driven by higher interest income.
* MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT 9.53 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 7.52 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS SANCTION OF TERM LOAN OF 500 MILLION RUPEES BY INDUSIND BANK WAS RATIFIED
* SAYS INDUSIND BANK RELEASED 60 MILLION SHARES FROM NON DISPOSAL UNDERTAKING OF JAYPEE INFRATECH HELD BY CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2FUTis9 Further company coverage:
* SAYS INDUSIND BANK AND RIPPLE TIE-UP FOR CROSS BORDER REMITTANCES Source text: http://bit.ly/2F5qzAx Further company coverage:
* CO HAS "NO DIRECT CREDIT EXPOSURES TO NIRAV MODI NOR ANY INDIRECT CREDIT EXPOSURES BASIS LOUS ISSUED BY PNB"
* SAYS GOT APPROVAL FROM RBI FOR RE-APPOINTMENT OF ROMESH SOBTI AS MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO Source text - http://bit.ly/2GeWdcl Further company coverage:
* KEEPS 1 YEAR MCLR AT 8.95 PERCENT Further company coverage:
IndusInd Bank Ltd: * SAYS QTRLY NIM 3.99 PERCENT Further company coverage:
IndusInd Bank Ltd said on Thursday third-quarter net profit rose nearly 25 percent, helped by higher interest income.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 9.36 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 7.51 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* SAYS CO, DYNAMICS INTRODUCES BATTERY-POWERED INTERACTIVE PAYMENT CARD Source text - http://bit.ly/2m7gE1R Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.