52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Industrivarden Net Asset Value SEK 234/Shr On April 30, 2020
Industrivarden: No Dividend For 2019 Financial Year
Industrivärden Board Withdraws Dividend Proposal
Industrivarden AB is a Sweden-based holding company. Its mission is to conduct long-term asset management that creates value through active ownership. Industrivarden is an active owner in more than eight listed Nordic companies. Its portfolio includes: Handelsbanken, a banking business and a decentralized branch network; Sandvik, a materials technology company; Volvo, a provider of commercial transport solutions; Essity, a producer of hygiene products; SCA, a forest company, Ericsson a supplier of mobile infrastructure; SSAB, a steel producer; Skanska, a construction services company; and ICA Gruppen, a retail company active in the Nordic region.
Misc. Financial Services
Chairman of the Board of Directors
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer
Head of Investment and Analysis Organization
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swedish investment firm Industrivarden on Tuesday said it was withdrawing its dividend proposal for 2019 due to lingering uncertainty on the back of the COVID-19 pandemic and its dampening effect on the business climate.
* NET ASSET VALUE ON MARCH 31, 2020, WAS SEK 94.1 BILLION, OR SEK 216 PER SHARE
* REG-INDUSTRIVÄRDEN DIVESTS SHARES IN SSAB FOR SEK 3,073 MILLION
* INDUSTRIVARDEN AB Q1 MORGAN STANLEY AND CARNEGIE HAVE BEEN RETAINED TO EVALUATE POSSIBILITIES OF A DIVESTMENT OF UP TO INDUSTRIVÄRDEN'S ENTIRE HOLDING OF 54,633,318 CLASS B SHARES, AS WELL AS UP TO 19,000,000 OF INDUSTRIVÄRDEN'S CLASS A SHARES, IN SSAB TO SWEDISH AND INTERNATIONAL...
* SAYS NET ASSET VALUE ON MARCH 31, 2018, WAS SEK 97.8 BILLION, OR SEK 225/SHARE
* SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROPOSES A DIVIDEND OF SEK 5.50 PER SHARE (5.25).
* Says net asset value on september 30, 2017, was sek 95.9 billion, or sek 220/share
* Says net asset value on June 30, 2017, was SEK 94.4 billion, or SEK 217/share, an increase during first half of year of SEK 26/share or by 16% including reinvested dividend
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.