52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Industrivarden NAV SEK 231/Share On September 30
Industrivarden NAV SEK 239 Per Share On June 30
Industrivarden NAV SEK 224 Per Share On May 31
Industrivarden AB is a Sweden-based holding company. Its mission is to conduct long-term asset management that creates value through active ownership. Industrivarden is an active owner in more than eight listed Nordic companies. Its portfolio includes: Handelsbanken, a banking business and a decentralized branch network; Sandvik, a materials technology company; Volvo, a provider of commercial transport solutions; Essity, a producer of hygiene products; SCA, a forest company, Ericsson a supplier of mobile infrastructure; SSAB, a steel producer; Skanska, a construction services company; and ICA Gruppen, a retail company active in the Nordic region.
Misc. Financial Services
Chairman of the Board of Directors
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer
Head of Investment and Analysis Organization
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REG-INDUSTRIVÄRDEN DIVESTS SHARES IN SSAB FOR SEK 3,073 MILLION
* INDUSTRIVARDEN AB Q1 MORGAN STANLEY AND CARNEGIE HAVE BEEN RETAINED TO EVALUATE POSSIBILITIES OF A DIVESTMENT OF UP TO INDUSTRIVÄRDEN'S ENTIRE HOLDING OF 54,633,318 CLASS B SHARES, AS WELL AS UP TO 19,000,000 OF INDUSTRIVÄRDEN'S CLASS A SHARES, IN SSAB TO SWEDISH AND INTERNATIONAL...
* SAYS NET ASSET VALUE ON MARCH 31, 2018, WAS SEK 97.8 BILLION, OR SEK 225/SHARE
* SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROPOSES A DIVIDEND OF SEK 5.50 PER SHARE (5.25).
* Says net asset value on september 30, 2017, was sek 95.9 billion, or sek 220/share
* Says net asset value on June 30, 2017, was SEK 94.4 billion, or SEK 217/share, an increase during first half of year of SEK 26/share or by 16% including reinvested dividend
* Says board of directors proposes a dividend of SEK 5.25 per share (5.00),
** Industrivarden has bought 1 million Ericsson shares, Swedish FSA's insider registry showed on Wednesday.
* Says we are pleased that Ericson will now get a new ceo in place who has an extensive and long experience of technology companies in a global arena, with in-depth knowledge of telecom industry as well as Ericsson
* Third quarter profit in line with expectations (Adds CEO quotes, details)
Industrivarden's CEO Helena Stjernholm said the top priority in the investment group's underperforming holdings was to "bring order" but remained mum about the ongoing process to recruit a new chief for hard-hit Ericsson.
* Earnings per share during the first nine months 2016 amounted to SEK 23.00 per share. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.