52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Intuit Full Year Revenue Up 13%
Intuit Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes Offering
Intuit Inc Files For Potential, 4-Part Notes Offering Size Not Disclosed
Intuit Inc. is a provider of business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. The Company operates through three segments: Small Business, Consumer Tax and ProConnect. The Small Business segment serves and advises small businesses and the accounting professionals, and includes QuickBooks financial and business management online services and desktop software, payroll solutions, and payment processing solutions. The Small Business segment also includes third-party applications that integrate with the Company's offerings. The Consumer Tax segment targets consumers and includes TurboTax products and services, which enable individuals to prepare and file their own federal and state personal income tax returns. The ProConnect segment targets professional accountants in the United States and Canada. Its ProConnect professional tax offerings include Lacerte, ProSeries, ProFile and ProConnect Tax Online.
Software & Programming
2700 Coast Ave
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Brad D. Smith
Executive Chairman of the Board
Sasan K. Goodarzi
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michelle M. Clatterbuck
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
J. Alexander Chriss
Executive Vice President and General Manager - Small Business & Self-Employed Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
In a case that has important implications for companies facing mass arbitration demands from their customers, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Terry Green ruled last week that Intuit must arbitrate claims by nearly 10,000 customers who allege the financial software company...
* INTUIT INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL, 4-PART NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: [ID:https://bit.ly/3i8h2cL] Further company coverage:
TurboTax-maker Intuit Inc <INTU.O> has cut 715 jobs, its Chief Executive Officer Sasan Goodarzi said in a note to employees on Monday, a move that is a part of the company's ongoing strategy to become an AI-driven platform.
Here's which law firms and lawyers worked on some of this week's biggest deals and initial public offerings.
Intuit tapped Latham & Watkins to represent it on its deal to buy personal finance portal Credit Karma for approximately $7.1 billion in cash and stock, a deal that could help the TurboTax maker expand further into consumer finance.
Intuit <INTU.O> said on Monday it would buy privately held personal finance portal Credit Karma in a cash-and-stock deal for about $7.1 billion, as the TurboTax maker seeks to expand further into consumer finance.
TurboTax maker Intuit said on Monday it would buy privately held personal finance portal Credit Karma in a cash-and-stock deal for about $7.1 billion.
Intuit Inc is nearing an agreement to buy financial technology portal Credit Karma Inc for about $7 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported.
When shareholders of the tax and accounting software company Intuit Inc gather for the company’s annual meeting on Jan. 23, they will have a chance to vote on a historic proposal to require investors to arbitrate their federal securities claims individually, rather than...
* INTUIT THIRD QUARTER REVENUE GROWTH TOPS 15 PERCENT; COMPANY RAISES FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE
* INTUIT SECOND-QUARTER REVENUE INCREASED 15 PERCENT: QUICKBOOKS SUBSCRIBERS UP 51 PERCENT
* INTUIT SHIFTS QUARTERLY OUTLOOK CITING LATE OPENING TO THE TAX SEASON; RAISES FULL YEAR EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE DUE TO NEW U.S. TAX LEGISLATION
* INTUIT INC - PLANS TO INCORPORATE IMPACT OF NEW TAX RATES TO GUIDANCE WHEN COMPANY REPORTS FISCAL SECOND-QUARTER EARNINGS IN FEBRUARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTUIT - DEAL HAS NO MATERIAL IMPACT ON CO'S EARNINGS GUIDANCE FOR Q2 AND FULL FISCAL YEAR 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intuit first-quarter revenue increased 14 percent; led by quickbooks online subscriber growth of 56 percent
* Capital One-deal allowing Capital One customers who use Intuit's suite of services to securely import financial data without sharing login credentials Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intuit Inc - once transaction closes, Exactor employees will join Intuit in its pursuit to power prosperity around world Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Diane Greene to step down from Intuit board of directors; former amazon.com CFO Thomas Szkutak nominated
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.