52 Week Range
As of on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (Bangkok) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Intouch Holdings Posts QTRLY Profit Attributable Of 2.66 Billion Baht
Thaicom Says Gulf Energy Development Does Not Intend To Make Tender Offers For Securities Of Co
Singtel Says Reviewing Options For Intuch & Advanc Stakes After Gulf's Tender Offer
Intouch Holdings PCL, formerly Shin Corporation PCL, is a Thailand-based company engaged in the investment in satellite, Internet, telecommunications, media and advertising. The Company operates in local wireless communications, including the provision of local mobile telecommunication, trading and rental of telecommunication equipment and accessories in Thailand; satellite and international businesses, which consist of transponder rental and related services, uplink and downlink services, sales and services related to media, Internet and provision of telecommunication services in Lao People's Democratic Republic; corporate business relating to development and synergies that exist within the business; setting financial and performance targets for operating companies, and other businesses including the provision of advertising services to the Group and third parties, information technology businesses, and businesses under Venture Capital project of the Company.
414 Phahonyothin Road
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Director
Group Chief Human Resource Officer, Director
Company Secretary and Executive Vice President - Governance, Risk and Compliance, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
(Corrects name of company in headline to Gulf Energy (not Gulf Power), and fixes a typo in paragraph 3)
Thailand's Gulf Energy Development Pcl is planning a $5.4 billion bid to buy all the shares it does not own in telecoms firm Intouch Holdings , which controls the country's biggest mobile operator.
* Italy reports seventh coronavirus death * Singapore on track to snap three sessions of losses * Bank, telecom stocks hurt Thailand By Soumyajit Saha Feb 25 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets stabilised on Tuesday, after a steep sell-off in the previous session,...
* Thailand top loser with 0.8% drop * Philippines down for fifth session * Vietnam reverses course to end lower By Shriya Ramakrishnan Sept 23 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Monday as a trade deal between the United States and China appeared to...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
* U.S. curve inverts for first time in 12 years * Singapore hurt by losses in financial sector * Vietnam claws back ground to end 1.1% higher By Soumyajit Saha Aug 15 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets ended lower on Thursday, tracking a global downturn in equities...
Units of Singapore's sovereign fund Temasek - Aspen Holdings and Anderton Investments - launched an overnight block trade on Wednesday for 15.6 billion baht ($505.67 million) or 8.02% of its stakes in Thai telco company Intouch Holdings Pcl <INTUCH.BK>, according to a term...
* Thai stocks hurt by losses in telecom sector * Indonesia down ahead of trade data By Soumyajit Saha Aug 15 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Thursday, tracking sharp losses in global equities, after an inversion in the U.S. bond yield curve on Wednesday...
* Philippines closes at over 2-month low * Thailand rises on telecom stocks By Soumyajit Saha Aug 6 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Tuesday, with the Philippines losing 1.6%, as fears of a possible currency war between the United States and...
Praram 9 Hospital Pcl, linked to former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, is set to raise 2.2 billion baht ($67 million) after pricing its initial public offering of shares at the top end of target range, its financial adviser Phatra Securities said on Friday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.