52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Investor Adjusted NAV On Sept 30, 2019 Amounts To SEK 455,921 Mln
Investor Sells A Limited Share Of Its Holding In EQT
Investor Adjusted Net Asset Value SEK 421.60 Bln On June 30, 2019
Investor AB is a Sweden-based industrial holding company. Its operations are divided into three business segments: Listed Core Investments, EQT and Patricia Industries. The Listed Core Investments segment consists of listed holdings, which embrace ABB, AstraZeneca, Atlas Copco, Electrolux, Ericsson, Husqvarna, Nasdaq, Saab, SEB, Sobi and Wartsila. The EQT segment consists of the holdings in EQT private equity company. The Patricia Industries includes the wholly-owned subsidiaries, 3 Scandinavia and the former IGC portfolio, as well as all other financial investments, except EQT and the Company’s trading portfolio. The wholly-owned subsidiaries include Aleris, BraunAbility, Laborie, Molnlycke, Permobil, The Grand Group and Vectura.
Misc. Financial Services
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Group, Member of the Extended Management Group, Director
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Group, Member of the Extended Management Group
General Counsel, Head of Corporate Governance and Investments in EQT Funds, Member of the Management Group, Member of the Extended Management Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
ABB's <ABBN.S> largest shareholder Investor AB <INVEb.ST> is pleased with the appointment of Bjorn Rosengren as the new chief executive of the engineering group, the Swedish investment company said on Monday.
ABB's largest shareholder Investor AB is pleased with the appointment of Bjorn Rosengren as the new chief executive of the engineering group, the Swedish investment company said on Monday.
Volkswagen is in talks with Swedish institutional investors AMF, AP Fund 1 and 4, Investor AB and Folksam about being cornerstone shareholders in the dual listing of its trucks unit Traton in Stockholm and Frankfurt, people familiar with the talks said.
* PATRICIA INDUSTRIES, A PART OF INVESTOR AB, HAS AGREED TO ACQUIRE THE SWEDISH COMPANY PIAB GROUP AB FROM EQT
* SARNOVA BECOMES A NEW SUBSIDIARY WITHIN PATRICIA INDUSTRIES
* Says Investor AB Limited will transfer 9.4 percent stake (75.6 million shares)in the company to Beijing-based tech service firm, at the price of 9.41 yuan per share, for 711.6 million yuan in total
* SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROPOSES A DIVIDEND PER SHARE OF SEK 12.00 (11.00), TO BE PAID IN TWO INSTALLMENTS, SEK 8.00 PER SHARE IN MAY, 2018, AND SEK 4.00 PER SHARE IN NOVEMBER, 2018
Sweden's Investor AB has regained the position as the biggest shareholder in mobile telecom gear maker Ericsson during the third quarter, overtaking Cevian Capital, the investment firm said on Monday.
** Swedish investment firm Investor AB is once again the biggest shareholder in Ericsson following large share purchases in the telecoms equipment group during the third quarter, overtaking Cevian Capital, business daily Dagens Industri reports on Sunday, citing equity market...
* Says adjusted net asset value net asset value per share at quarter end SEK 493
* Says intends to invite noteholders of its EUR 300,000,000 3.25 per cent. Fixed Rate Notes due September 17, 2018, and its SEK 500,000,000 5.25 per cent. Fixed Rate Notes due September 4, 2019, to tender any and all of their notes for purchase for cash
Danish telecoms company 3 said on Monday one or more hackers had stolen data from around 3,600 of its customers and attempted to get the company, owned by CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd and Investor AB , to pay "millions" to not publish it.
* Says net asset value per share at end of quarter was SEK 393
Swedish mobile telecoms gear maker Ericsson appointed Borje Ekholm to take over as chief executive on Wednesday as the firm grapples with tough cost cuts and deteriorating market conditions.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.